Lowest prices for your stay
Residence Inn
Free cancellation until 12/09/21
Expedia.com$119
Hotels.com$119
FindHotel$113
All reviews an industrial park indoor pool off the highway one bedroom suite front desk staff townhouse target
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2015

Great pricing and very clean. We stayed at this hotel over the memorial day weekend 2015. we were only 10-15 minutes away. i had doubts at first as we thought the rooms were going to be small but actually the room was very spacious for me and my wife and 3 kids.

Room tip: choose the suite with two beds and living room as it is very spacious
Date of stay: May 2015
1  Thank bobbyali
Donna H, General Manager at Residence Inn Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I so happy to hear your comments on how spacious our rooms are for your family of 5. I do feel we are in a great location with Hershey just 8 miles away. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Hershey. Have a wonderful summer!!

Reviewed May 26, 2015

My house was damaged and my insurance company put us up here for 4 months.
It's a very nice hotel...very clean, great breakfast. They even have dinner in the evening.Nice pool area. Big rooms, nice indoor pool.
I definitely enjoyd my stay here, although we were happy to go home in the end.

Room tip: Highly recommended. Great for Hershey Park visitors.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor and the wonderful 5 rating. We appreciate it very much! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I am so thankful for your kind words about our clean big rooms and great breakfast. I hope you are settling back into you home. Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful summer!

Reviewed May 26, 2015

Convenient location to Hershey and other area sites. It was nice because it had both an outside and indoor pool. We stayed for a long weekend but it looks like there were many long term guests. I was surprised to see how many pets were staying here and I was expecting to hear a lot of barking through the night but it was quiet. The room was really large and it was nice to have the full kitchen. The breakfast has a great variety of choices but there was limited dining space so we just brought our food back to the room. I would have rated this higher but the cleaning staff was less than stellar. The first day as I was leaving to go to breakfast, the staff asked me if I was ready for cleaning. I asked her to give me a half hour and she agreed to come back later. Well, she never returned. The second day, they did a very light cleaning and I was disappointed that the table still had syrup residue.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to see you thought our location is convenient to Hershey. The location is great because you don't have to deal with the Hershey traffic or conjestion. Glad you like the 2 pools, and just in case it rains you can use the indoor pool. I am so sorry to hear about the lack of housekeeping. It is completely unacceptable and I will address the housekeeping department during our daily meeting. Thank you very much for staying with us and we hope you stay with us again on your next visit to the area. Have a wonderful summer!

Reviewed April 7, 2015 via mobile

We booked this hotel as a last minute change while visiting Hershey Park during their Spring opening 4/5-4/7/15. We originally booked another hotel but ended up only staying one night. Typically, we try to book Residence Inn because it's my husband, our young son, and myself and we really enjoy the bedroom suites, full kitchen, free breakfast/dinner, and pool. We didn't do that this time and regretted that decision. We had to make the change to Residence Inn immediately. So glad we did. This location did not disappoint. Convenient to the Great Escape Mall, movie theatre, shopping, and the water front. The staff was efficient and friendly. I would absolutely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Donna H, General Manager at Residence Inn Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2015

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and for your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am so glad to hear that you picked our hotel out of many in the Harrisburg area, I can see how the Residence Inn has the amenities fit for your family. I am so thankful for your kind words about my staff, I will certainly pass this information along to my staff. We hope you will stay with us again! Have a great day!

Reviewed March 25, 2015

I used to visit Harrisburg on IT project implementation. I stayed here for more than 3 months in 2011 and 20 days in 2013. Service has been quite consistent. The hotel is very clean and quite. Good options for everyday breakfast and weekday socializing snacks and drinks. I loved the stay both times and became fan of Marriott hotels. Only thing I didn't like was the speed of internet and speed of computer in business center; both are slower than snail !.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Donna H, General Manager at Residence Inn Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2015

Thank you for your recent stay, and your kind words on TripAdvisor. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and hospitality social. We are so pleased you have stayed with us on two separate occasions. If you are in the Harrisburg area again, please stay with us. Have a great day!