“Convenient location”

Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North
Ranked #37 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This was a typical, renovated Red Roof. Rooms were clean. Fridge and Micro were a nice touch. Room did not have a coffee maker though. Rooms in the back of the second building do get some traffic noise from Rt 81. Plenty of grass in the back if traveling w/ pet.

Room Tip: rooms in the back of the second building do get some white noise from Rt. 81
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank mdwgbgpa
Joanna Martin _, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to review our Inn. I am glad that you felt that our rooms were clean. We do have some rooms that offer a refrigerator and microwave. We also have several areas with grass for our guests to walk their pets. Thank you again for your review. Please come and visit us again next time you are in the Harrisburg area.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Nothing fancy about this place but that was fine with me. Staff was friendly, room was clean and comfy, free tea or coffee in the morning before hitting the road. Best part was the great low price.

Nice clean place to spend the night.

Room Tip: First floor walk out is nice and easy to unload/load the car from.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. I am glad to hear that you felt that the staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfy, and that you enjoyed our complimentary coffee bar. We do try to keep our rates as low as we can so I'm glad you noticed that. Thank you once again for your review. Please come and see us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for four nights while visiting Harrisburg and were very satisfied with this motel. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet.
The is room to park our Rv's on the street with no problems.
We will definitely stay here again when we are in this area.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property. I am so glad to hear that you found your room to be clean, comfortable, and quiet. We do have on street parking for our guests to park their larger vehicles right in front of the Inn. I am happy to hear that you will be staying with us again when you are in the Harrisburg area! Thank you once again for your kind review. We will be waiting for you on your next visit!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed at The Red Roof Inn March 29. The room was clean and comfortable. The lady at the check in desk was very pleasant and gave us printed directions to a local restaurant which was very helpful. We had a small dog with us and there was no fee. I liked that the room did not have carpeting much more inviting than carpet. Nice place I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Joanna Martin _, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you for writing a review about our property. I am glad to hear that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. It is also good to hear that you found our front desk clerk to be pleasant and helpful in providing directions to a nearby restaurant. We are pet friendly and we do not charge you to bring your four legged family member with you. With our new renovations, our rooms have more hard wood tile than carpeting. I am glad that you liked it. It is wonderful to hear that you would recommend our Inn to your family and friends. That speaks volumes! Thank you again for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Harrisburg area.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The location is easy to get to. It's in a nice area. It's dog friendly. You can park right in front of your room. Nice view from the back. Staff was very helpful - including finding us an extra luggage stand. We stayed six nights and I would do it again if I was in the area.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank DogAgility

I would like to thank you for writing such a kind review of our Inn. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are conveniently located right off of Interstate 81 (Progress Avenue). We are pet friendly and do not charge you to bring your pet with you during your stay. I am happy to hear that the staff was friendly and accommodating in getting you an additional luggage rack. Next time you are in the area, we would love to have you stay at our Inn again! Thank you again for writing a review of our property.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night (3of us) the rooms were very nice and the price was great. Only issue was there was no ice at 6pm and the people above is sounded as if they were dropping bricks on the floor. Very noisy. Would consider staying again but would request second floor.

Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for writing a review about our Inn. I am so happy to hear that you felt our rooms were very nice and that the price was great. Unfortunately, our ice machine was down at that time, but we were providing a cooler full of ice in our lobby area. I am sorry to hear that the guests above you were noisy. In the future, please contact us at the front desk so that we may get any type of issue resolved. I am glad to hear that you will consider staying with us again in the future. We look forward to having you! Once again, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Inn.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This was my second stay at this Red Roof Inn and I was not disappointed. Last year, I assumed that the renovation had just been completed, as everything looked brand new but this year it still looked fresh, clean and inviting and everything worked perfectly. I will be staying here whenever I'm in Harrisburg for business or pleasure. A great stay at a great price!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Joanna Martin _, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Harrisburg North, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our Inn. I am delighted to hear that your second stay with us was not a disappointment! It is nice to know that you felt the Inn looked as fresh as it did last year after our renovations. I am also happy to hear you say you will be staying with us whenever you are in the Harrisburg area. We will be looking forward to seeing you and exceeding your expectations on your next trip! Thank you again for your kind review.