Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$72
$139
$101
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$81
BestWestern.com
$123
$72
La Quinta
All reviewsdog and ponyclub flooran indoor outdoor poolbreakfast buffetstrip mallhotel restaurantfront desk staffhockey tournamentnice poolcheck in was easyking bedbeds were comfortableparking lottargetchilliesconventionwyndham
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a nice Sheraton.
Check the location on the map. It is convenient to the airport, and probably closer to Hershey. It is a drive to downtown Harrisburg.
The rooms are classic hotel, but quite well maintained.
The heating unit is a bit loud, but not annoying.
The gym is far better than average with a lot of pulley equipment, dumbells, stability balls, medicine balls and a pool that could actually work for a work out.
The front desk staff were helpful with restaurant recommendations.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
AGMSheraton, Manager at Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you were able to enjoy our pool and Core Fitness facilities, and apologize if the heating fan in your room disturbed your rest. Our staff's main priority is your comfort, and we hope to see you again on your next trip through Harrisburg.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Was at this location for a three day meeting. The room was clean, comfortable and attended to each day. The television lost a number of the stations on the second day there and they were not able to restore them for my last two days. The hotel gave me a number of extra points on my Starwood account as a form of compensation.
Found the room convient to my meetings, the parking lot and the front desk.
The heater made some noise when it turned on and off but the bed was so comfortable I slept well in spite of the noise

Room Tip: on the inside but close to a door
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
AGMSheraton, Manager at Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the television reception issue during your stay. That was an irregular situation that did not reflect our normal standards, and we appreciate your patience throughout those circumstances. Please feel free to contact our front desk with any other concerns from your stay. We hope to accommodate your business travels again in the future.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton the weekend before Halloween. Upon our arrival, our room was immediately available. Check-in was fast and we were informed that we could purchase discount tickets for Hershey in the gift shop…great convenience! Since it was a Halloween weekend special, they only had weekend tickets available for adults. They did inform us that the local supermarket had discount tickets for kids, and since it wasn’t far from the hotel we took advantage.

We were offered a king deluxe that had a pull out sofa bed. We entered the room everything seemed perfect. We left our bags and went to the park. The hotel was kind enough to sell us the parking pass for the park as well, and gave us driving directions. Hershey is about 20 minutes away from the Sheraton.

We left the park early and retreated back to our the hotel. Fortunately on the property is a Chili’s, so we were able to order our food and pick it up without having to go far. Unfortunately, there aren’t any stairs so that you can just cut across the parking lot, so you have to drive the entire minute to the restaurant.
Since there were several people staying at the Sheraton, we had to park in the back of the hotel, which if you have to use a specific elevator bank to get to you room, can be confusing. The property is pretty big, so if you get off in the wrong elevator bank, you have a long walk back to your room.

We tried to get back to the hotel in enough time to use the pool, but it closed at 10:00pm, but it was pretty crowded when we arrived earlier that day. We could actually see the pool from our room. Earlier that day, my husband opened the window and we discovered a hole in the screen along with the dead carcasses of several bugs that flew through that hole in the screen and got stuck.

It was a pretty chilly weekend, so we put the heat on….the air conditioner/heater was EXTREMELY LOUD….we live in New York City, so for something to be loud enough to keep us up most of the night, it has to be loud. I can’t see anyone staying in that room longer than one night because of that noise. The hotel really needs to look into to that.

It was a long day, so I decided to through the kids into the shower The shower curtain had a strange orange gook on it, as well as one of the towels. Great water pressure though but to see that orange mess in the bathroom turned my stomache!

Not all of the channels were coming in due to the satellite. Of course the channels that the kids wanted to watch came in and out. Kids ate their dinner, time to sleep, and with a freezing cold room, with a pull out sofa bed, there were no extra pillows and no blanket. Had to call housekeeping in order to get pillows and blanket. After a half hour wait, we finally got the blanket…opened it up, and it looked as if a previous guess had cut a hole in it—when housekeeping took the blanket off the bed, washed it and folded it, they didn’t see this hole???

I gathered from my children that the pull out sofa was very uncomfortable, but the bed was GREAT…if it wasn’t for the banging noise generating from the heater, we would have had a great night’s rest.

Check out was even speedier than check-in, so no problems there. And the staff was uber friendly. Would I stay here again? Yes, but I would inspect my room thoroughly first before settling in.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the thorough review of your stay at our hotel. We apologize deeply for the various housekeeping errors that you experienced, and will work closely with our staff to avoid these mistakes in the future. Please feel free to contact us directly with any other concerns or suggestions. We appreciate you choosing our property as part of your family's Hershey experience and hope to see you again!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I've stayed here before and will be coming back again! It's close to downtown, the mall, right off the Penn Pike next to restaurants and shopping plazas and businesses! The staff is very courteous, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable! Housekeeping are very attentive and helpful. Rooms are very clean, beds are very comfortable, I always ask for a room with a patio, always a nice touch to come outside for a fresh air. The outdoor and indoor pool is beautiful. Fitness center is great. Court yard is amazing! Overall, an excellent place to stay whether here on business or a family vacation! This hotel is my #1 place to stay in Harrisburg!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
AGMSheraton, Manager at Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad that you enjoy our pool side rooms - over the next year we plan to renovate our bedding and decor so that your experience will be greater than ever. We hope that you and your family will be back for more memories this summer!

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

While in Hershey Pennsylvania for business, I stayed at the Sheraton mainly because of it's proximity to the airport in the meetings that I had scheduled. I was glad that I stayed at this hotel. It is easy to find, immediately off the expressway, and the room was exceptionally comfortable and quiet. I also like the large and airy workout facility. It has both an indoor and outdoor pool that I did not utilized to the time to Time constraints but they certainly look inviting. Plenty of parking and close to virtually anything that you need in the Hershey area. This is one hotel to which I would return

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for staying at our location! We appreciate the time you took to write this review, and hope that you will continue to choose our hotel for future business trips.