Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey
$79
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$129
GardenInn.com
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$54
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$105
$101
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$180
$143
  • Pool
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

$110
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$152
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg-Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$134
$119
All reviewsdog and ponyclub flooran indoor outdoor poolbreakfast buffethotel restaurantfront desk staffhockey tournamentnice poolking bedbeds were comfortableparking lotoff the highwaytargetconventionwyndham
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I agree with some of the other reviewers that this property can show it's age, especially in the rooms. I stayed here in 2012 for the Keystone Conference and I definitely could see the wear. This year, it seemed a little cleaner and kept up. Looking at the other reviews, it does seem that missteps occur here frequently. I had one of my own. The day I checked in, I was in my room when another guest opened my door with a room key. Luckily I wasn't doing anything I wouldn't want my mother to see, but the woman and I were both a little surprised. The staff called me to make sure that I wasn't upset and gave me club room privileges for the trouble. The club room is very nice and I might even pay for it when I go to the conference next year. I think the staff is extremely friendly and I like the health center. Overall, I'd say even if mistakes happen, the staff seems to try very hard to make everyone feel welcome and satisfied.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
AGMSheraton, General Manager at Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. We really enjoy hosting The Keystone Conference here! Maintenance and general upkeep of the property are a priority for us, and we are glad that you noticed some improvements over the past year. We have investigated your issue and will use it as a training tool. We hope this does not keep you from returning next year, as our staff always looks forward to that week!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

First let me begin by saying the on-site restaurant the Dog and Pony- Sharon, the host and hostess and the DJ were the highlight of our stay. They were able to safely handle my daughter and my Celiac disease and dairy intolerance. The food was wonderful, service prompt and friendly and we ate here every evening of our stay. The rooms had so definite issues. Our room had no functioning heater when we arrived and a technician spent an hour rewiring to make sure the relays were reading the wall thermostat as they were retro-fitted. Secondly, towels and washcloths seemed to in short supply and we needed to call house-keeping daily about this dilemma. Third, we needed to call house-keeping more than once about making the beds while we were out. We left by 7-7:30 and returned well after 8pm leaving ample time for room clean-up. Fourthly, the last night of our stay we added a second room of guests. Their phone did not work, they had non-functioning outlets, a TV which did not function and their second bed was not set-up with blankets, sheets or pillows. I made reservations well in advance with the names and number of people staying in each room. Finally and most importantly, Dan L the on-site manager at the time of our questions was rude and would not listen to our requests for explanation as to why my oldest daughters credit card and my credit card had both been charged for our single room. Hmmm. Enter Jeff, and Dhaval who were proficient at handling the extraneous charges as well as re-training the staff member. The facility is lovely and it is unfortunate we had such blatant faux pas' occur on an otherwise wonderful trip. We are unsure whether we will stay here next year when we return to take part in the Farm Show Event we attended this year.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review! I have passed along your positive feedback to Sharon and the rest of The Dog and Pony Staff. It is regrettable that the rest of your stay was not as pleasurable. One of the major purposes of online reviews is to highlight areas of potential improvement. We will make sure to use this review as a learning experience and training tool. We hope to see you again when you are in the area!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is overall a good hotel. Great service, Great dining, love the amenities. It is very close to the Harrisburg mall and a short drive to downtown Harrisburg. the hotel is clean , neat , and inviting.

The "Dog and Pony" restaurant was the highlight. Great service, Great food all around.

My only issue is that the rooms show some wear and tear especially in the bathrooms.

In my room the shower spout did not seem firmly attached to the wall and would undulate when i turned on the shower. The condition of the tile and the walls in the bathroom could use some "refreshing" (cracked tiles in shower, rust on the metal fire suppression system spots, etc).

As long as you can overlook the "little" things at an aging property you should be ok. Most business travelers won't mind / won't notice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! It is regrettable that your entire stay did not match your restaurant experience. I have passed along your review to our staff at The Dog and Pony. One of the major purposes of online reviews is to highlight areas of improvement. We will use your review as a training tool for several departments. Thank you again, and we hope to see you back with us in the future!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We recently drove from the Boston area to Columbus Ohio for a family funeral. As we didn't want to drive straight through and we are SPG members, we decided to use our points and stay at this hotel. At a time when we very much needed it, the friendliness and excellent service turned this part of our trip into a most pleasant experience. The rooms were typical of Sheraton and quite pleasant. They were not very busy that night, so we ate in their Dog and Pony Bar area. The food was ample and excellent, and the bar area was cozy and quiet, even though several TV's were showing various sports. WE tried a new wine there, called Apothic Red, and it was so good we have been ordering it frequently when we see it other places. Their buffet breakfast was very good, with both food and value excellent. We have paid $30pp for a breakfast buffet at a Westin that wasn't nearly as good.

It was so pleasant that we booked it again for our trip home. Although we didn't use them, we investigated their pool and fitness areas and were impressed by their quality and interesting setup.

There are activities near by, e.g Hershey, that would be interesting given more time.

We definitely would recommend this hotel for any purpose.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review! We are so sorry for the occasion that brought you to us, but were happy we could provide you with some friendly service during that time. I have also passed along your review to The Dog and Pony staff. We look forward to seeing you upon your return trip!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

You expect that Sheraton will do a good job -- especially for business travelers who sometimes don't have a choice of hotels due to company policy. Fortunately, after a long, long week of endless meetings, every evening was ended with the wonderful smiling face of Cathy in the Dog & Pony. I've never had the experience of being greeted at the door by name! Seriously!? That wasn't because we made fools of ourselves the night before in the bar....this is an employee who actually cares if her customers are well cared for and enjoy themselves. Wow. I don't get to Harrisburg often and that's actually a shame. Cathy and her manager made my week much nicer. Was the room clean? Yes. Was it quiet? Yes. Who cares... Cathy took care of me.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joyce S
AGMSheraton, General Manager at Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

That you for your feedback, which I have shared with Cathy and the rest of the team. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and your meals at the Dog & Pony. We hope to see you here again soon!