Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$72
$139
$238
$217
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$101
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$81
$110
BestWestern.com
$72
La Quinta
All reviewsdog and ponyclub flooran indoor outdoor poolbreakfast buffetstrip mallhotel restaurantfront desk staffhockey tournamentnice poolcheck in was easyking bedbeds were comfortableparking lottargetchilliesconventionwyndham
Reviewed February 25, 2013

that there was such a great stay in Harrisburg, PA? I'm an SPG member, and have stayed at Starwood hotels (literally) all over the world, and this was among my best stays. We arrived (very) early for our reservation and were immediately given an upgraded room on the Club Floor even though we had booked a standard room. It goes without saying that your room should be clean, quiet, and comfortable, and the Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey certainly did not disappoint. The staff was welcoming and helpful in giving us directions, and check-in and checkout were a breeze. If we're ever up that way again, Sheraton Harrisburg-hershey is the only hotel we'll look at.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
AGMSheraton, General Manager at Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful feedback which I have shared with my team. I am delighted to hear you were taken care of and that all your experiences went well. We look forward to seeing you in the hotel again soon!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I never expected this hotel to be so nice. The rooms were great, the beds were so comfortable, and everything was very clean. The hotel staff was beyond nice and helpful in every way. But honestly the best part was dinner. The food was incredible but the service is what really did it for us. Our server Dylan was outstanding. He was by far the best waiter I have ever had the experience of having. I go out to dinner at least 3 times a week, so I know exceptional service. I am not able to eat certain foods and he went above and beyond normal service to accommodate me. I also had my daughter and her two friends with me and they loved how attentive and nice he was. This hotel is lucky to have him! Thank you for making our time here so memorable and fun.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for your feedback which I have shared with the hotel staff. I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful experience here and that Dylan took such good care of you. We hope to see you again in the hotel soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was working at Giant Arena for two weeks in Hershey and had the pleasure of staying at the Sheraton Hotel. The staff at the front desk and the bar/restaurant were helpful and very friendly. The lobby, the restaurant and gift shop was clean. As far as the room the bed was very inviting and comfortable. And the shower was perfect. Lots of pressure and very very hot. Since I was there at the end of January, I didn't get a chance to use the pool. All and all I would stay at this hotel again when I'm in the area.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your wonderful comments which I have shared with my team. We look forward to seeing you at the hotel again soon!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

My wife and I brought our son here for his 3rd birthday. Upon check-in, Dan was happy and helpful and began a FANTASTIC stay for us. The pool was perfect for our son and the staff all over the hotel was friendly. Sharon in the bar was great and even the housekeeping staff engaged us with a friendly smile in the corridors in the morning. Room were comfortable and parking was convienent. What else can I say...I'll return!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that your son enjoyed his birthday at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I was very pleased with this hotel. Clean, comfortable bed, nice bathroom. Staff was very accommodating with my request for a receipt after I arrived home. I booked this thru priceline and was very happy with the value.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback, which I have shared with the hotel staff. We are all delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!