Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
Priceline
3,390 results
All reviews randy stuart ping pong the general manager game room outdoor pool hershey park hot tub the entire staff basketball court the hotel manager love this hotel home away from home soccer tournament staying at this hotel family vacation playground dawn
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2013

On a business trip to central Pennsylvania I chose my base of operation Holiday Inn Harrisburg East because of the caring personal at this property. No matter what time of day or night everyone in the staff is always on their toes to make sure everything is in order and up to snuff. I covered all of central PA, driving about 225 miles each day with a rental car to return to my base.
What a pleasure to walk into smiling faces of a crew eager to help with problems and not add to them with the stock answer. That's not my department. You can be sure this coming November when my travels include central PA I will make Holiday Inn Harrisburg East (Airport Area) my base of operations.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Randy S, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Dear Stan065,

We appreciate your time and courtesies in writing a review of your recent experience with us – thank you. It’s this type of feedback that drives us to continue with a passion and focus towards service excellence. This commitment permeates throughout every department, and will continue to be a hallmark of our culture. We realize you have various choices when it comes to lodging in the Harrisburg/Hershey market and we are happy you selected us as your base of operation going forward.

I will be sure to post your review for all team members to read. I know it will bring a smile to their faces!

Your business is much appreciated.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Thanks so much to the staff for all your help with my stay! Jamelle and Geri were so polite and amazing there was no wait and I received a free upgrade! Thank you Holiday Inn Harrisburg East your hospitality is amazing!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Randy S, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Dear Vashti,

Thank you for choosing us as your lodging choice during your recent visit to the Harrisburg/Hershey area. We are thrilled our goal of delivering outstanding service was achieved, and happy you took the time to acknowledge our efforts by posting a review on TripAdvisor. Jamelle and Geri are exceptional at providing whatever it takes for all our guests – thanks for mentioning their names!

Again, your business and kind words are much appreciated. We hope to have you back with us again in the near future.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I stayed for two nights and had a very enjoyable time. The facility was clean and well kept, with lots of things to do. I was upgraded to a suit which was very spacious with a great view of the pool area. I really enjoyed the balcony where you can set and enjoy the sun set or view at the pool.

I will stay here again on my next trip through Harrisburg

Room tip: If you want a view of the pool area, ask for a room on that side of hotel.

Dear Keith,

We appreciate your business and review of your experience with us – thank you. We enjoy providing great service and exceptional experiences for all our guests. Every opportunity to upgrade a valued guest to a balcony pool suite is done with a smile and commitment towards complete satisfaction.

Thank you for staying with us on this trip, and we hope to have the opportunity to continue to earn your business.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I just got home from a mini vacation and session at this Hotel. I was there from Saturday until Thursday. If I requested something I was taken care of within a ashort period of time. I was having computer problems and it just happened that the Asst. Banquet overheard me and within minutes he had both of my computers and a printer up and running.
We had many special requests from our members on food and all were taken care of
On a great note when I got home yesterday, I did not have my cell phone and I call the hotel and once again only a few minutes when by and they found my phone. It is on the way to my home, thanks to everyone. They really know how to take care of you even if it is for only one day

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel two years in a row and I am going back there. Mick at the front desk was so welcoming and helped us with everything we needed. Pool is awesome and hotel is very clean. Great hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a balcony
  • Trip type: Traveled with family