Hilton Harrisburg
$149
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$76
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$81
La Quinta
$183
$165
1,188 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeparking garagestrawberry squaread libself parkfront deskwhitaker centercapitol buildingsusquehanna riverhotel restaurantbusiness tripbed was very comfortablenice stayfitness centerhershey parkvaletconference
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel with beautiful, glittering views of some fabulous buildings including some magnificent old churches in the heart of Harrisburg, PA. It was quiet, well-mantained - the lobby was beautiful - everything seemed to sparkle. I really enjoyed staying there. Every employee was courteous and friendly. I didn't have a single problem...thank you!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed April 27, 2013

A center city hotel close to many places to enjoy a good meal. Undergoing refreshing of the bathrooms so there is some noise during the day time hours. Close to the highway and the capitol buildings. Friendly staff, quick check in and out.

Room Tip: corner room has better views
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was in Harrisburg on April 20 to 21st, 2013 for business and stayed at the Hilton towers in downtown Harrisburg. I'm a member of Hilton Honors and was upgraded to an Executive floor room on the 14th floor with a king size bed. The room was a great size for two. The bed was very comfortable and the bath was recently renovated. The conference I attended was at the Hilton, so I had 3 meals there. Compared to other group meals, the dinner on the 20th was outstanding. If the catered meals were that good, the restaurants must be outstanding. After checkout, I realized I had left my cellphone in the room and the front desk quickly made me another key so I could retrieve it. Very helpful.
I would stay at the Hilton Harisburg again if I am there on business and need to be downtown.

Room Tip: Second Street fronts the hotel and there are many bars and restaurants. The back side of the hotel doesn't have a view, so try an upper floor on the street side. I'm told that the lower floor got a bit of late night street noise.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I've stayed here several times in the past 20 years and have always had a pleasant experience. Quiet, comfortable rooms. Incredibly soft bedding. Nicely renovated bathrooms; the towels and products smelled nice. The meeting spaces are roomy and well-attended. Our buffet lunch (served outside our conference room; not the buffet in the restaurant) was excellent; great variety. The chicken salad had the biggest chunks of chicken I'd ever seen! Cherry pie was delicious. And I appreciated that our snack time beverage selection included Coke Zero and not just Diet Coke! My only suggestion would be to sweep out the stairwells more often-- people DO use them!

1  Thank thecheriwest
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Came into Harrisburg for an event held at the Hilton. Had a wonderful experience all around. From the moment I came in the wrong way on a one way street to park-people were friendly and took things in stride. Your staff did a wonderful job at the event and the bartender at the bar was the best.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts