Hilton Harrisburg
$136
$125
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$75
$75
$123
$112
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$54
$77
$179
$134
1,176 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeparking garagestrawberry squaread libself parkfront deskwhitaker centerrestaurants and barscapitol buildingsusquehanna riverhotel restaurantbusiness tripbed was very comfortablenice stayfitness centerhershey parkvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Nicest people ever! Larry (from Pensacola) at the executive lounge gave us some great tips on what to see and printed out some menus for local restaurants. He's a great resource for tourists. Jaimie at Raspberries told us about the river walk across the street. We had a great stay!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My family & I stayed at this Hilton during my daughter's pageant weekend. We loved the area! Downtown is beautiful! We were within walking distance to many stores, restuarants, and historic buildings. (Also, we had a beautiful view from our room!) And the Hilton customer service we received throughout the whole weekend was outstanding. They were friendly, attentive & prompt. The bed was also really comfortable. However, the room wasn't real big, and our toilet didn't work properly the whole weekend, even though a service man tried to fix it. Our fridge was broken, but they accomodated by bringing us an additional fridge that was plugged in on the other side of the room. The carpets were very dirty. All of our socks by the end of the day were black from walking around the room in them. I guess for the price and the name, I expected a little more... like free breakfast, clean carpets, and a functioning toilet.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We treated ourselves to an overnight stay at the Hilton Harrisburg so we could take in a baseball game at Metro Bank Park located on a tiny island just a short stroll from the hotel. As with every Hilton, there is a feeling of upscale comfort as you enter the door. There was a convention in town for the weekend with possibly members of the VFW and those guys and gals can party. There were literally signs everywhere touting a get-together. It was an election year and it was a one-up to see who could out-do the other. Needless to say, everyone we met was friendly and beyond happy! With that said, and although we were the minority in the hotel that night, it was all good.
We had a room just below the top floor, all the executive rooms were taken well ahead of time. We didn't hear any noise above us and that was great! The room we had was fine. With my Hilton Honors membership, we had access to the Executive Lounge. We got to the hotel around 4pm and the lounge opened around 5-5:30, but they had some 'bar snacks' to munch on...the bowls were pretty empty and I thought they were going to be refilled but I was told no...so, I took some pretzels and peanuts and water and headed out for a walk around the hotel. Finally around 5ish, there was some cheese, fruit, chicken, and some other treats that took away that hungry feeling. There was also a cash honor bar which was nicely stocked.
We walked over to the game and took our time looking at the historic spots along the way, like the library and County Building. We took the People's bridge over to the game. I never realized how much Harrisburg has to offer. On the way back, we walked along the street the hotel was on and by this time it was party time for those who were able and willing! Nightlife is comprised of bars, music and some fun eateries.
There is valet parking as well as self-parking. We ended up a block over from the hotel near an Arts Venue and on the weekends...metered parking is free!
I enjoyed the view of the city and the water...will I hurry back to Harrisburg..yep!

Room Tip: Ask for a water view
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2toots
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Old hotel for Hilton standards but the rooms are cozy and it is in a good location for downtown Harrisburg. Beds are comfy,staff is friendly,and it is quiet for a large and busy hotel. The cafe/restaurants are ok, the food and menu is nothing to get excited about. I would stay here again next time I am in town.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Mary G
Reviewed August 17, 2012

It' an only 5 stars hotel in the area!
Very clean, nice and simple within walking distance to all the good restaurants and bars in town.
Good breakfast buffet!
Family friendly!
I would stay there again!
Enjoy!