“Excellent Value for the Price”

Days Inn Harrisburg North
Ranked #32 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Leesburg, Ohio
“Excellent Value for the Price”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

3 Adults on a 3-day/2-night mini-trip. Booked on-line, and requested a roll-away bed for the room. Arrived 4 pm, no problems with check-in. Roll-away was waiting for me in the room. Room was clean and fresh, no odors. Bathroom and vanity were clean and fresh. Plenty of hot water for 3 adults to shower in the am. Fixtures and toilet worked as they should. Beds were a little hard but slept well. HVAC for room worked well. Hot buffet (scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh waffles and sausage gravy/biscuits) & continental breakfast was a great value, plenty of food. Attendant kept everything stocked and clean. Did not swim, but outdoor pool was larger than most and looked appealing from a distance. Carpet was a little worn in the room, but obvious that this hotel has been through a renovation. Be advised, roll-away cost $10 extra per night. Very convenient to I-81. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on back side are quieter and closer to pool. Upgraded rooms have microwaves, mini-fridges and...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We arrived at 1:00 which is before check-in time. There was a woman at the front desk that sat with her back to me for the longest time. When she finally turned around it was to inform me that we were there before check in time (and not nicely). When I asked if an early check -in would be possible she told me that I would have to wait. I waited for another 5 minutes for her to finish what she was doing to get checked in. She really made me feel like I was bother. The rest of the staff was very friendly though.

The rooms were adequate and what you would expect for the money. The breakfast was a pretty good spread but closed a 9:00 so the place was packed between 7:30 and 9:00 with little room to maneuver. The pool was nice but that also closed early. We watched the life guard cleaning his shoes in the pool the morning we were leaving. Very glad it happened the day we were leaving and not before.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas, Usa
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We went to PA. The hotel charged my credit card with out my permission. I told them that I was paying cash and they still charged my credit card. The people at the front would not take the charge off my credit card. I had already paid with cash. So, they were charging me double to stay there. I had my bank 5 times to take the charge off. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THE HOTEL THEY TRIED TO ROB ME BLIND!!! This was in Harrisburge, PA by a Wendys. The picture was a lie too. It looked like we were staying at a crack house.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family