Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg East
$139
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$72
$101
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$81
La Quinta
$158
$134
Travelocity
All reviewshershey parkfront deskyogurtfree breakfastoff the highwayclean roomseasy accessbed was very comfortablehiepettournament
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My stay was great and Brittany was a huge help. The staff provided the best customer service and emulated a high degree of professionalism that I found refreshing. It was clear they knew what they were doing.

Room Tip: My stay was great and Brittany was a huge help
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2014

While driving to Florida, booked a room in Harrisburg on Hotwire and got this hotel. We got there late. Easy check-in. Friendly staff.

The next morning, the (free) breakfast was good.

Only spent 6-7 hours there but we liked the place.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed here with our softball team for 3 days and 2 nights during a major 18u softball tournament. The appearance inside and out of this property is very well maintained. The parking lot is well lit at night, and it is close by to restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores, and a major hardware store. The rooms are very comfortable and large enough for a family of 4 to manuever around without feeling cramped. The beds were large, and may have had the most comfortable mattresses that we've slept on in a hotel. The bathroom is typical size, not too big but not too small either. Good water pressure in the shower, and a heat lamp to try to diminish the steam. The only complaint we had about the shower is that the shower curtain was too short and allowed the floor to get flooded repeatedly because the curtain would push out of the tub with the flow of water hitting it. Also, the most unusual thing about the bathroom is that the towel rack was located on the back wall of the shower, so the dry towels tended to become damp from the shower spray and steam. The hotel has serves a continental breakfast with many different options. This was a big hit with the team, and greatly appreciated. The pool is outdoors, and although it was late June, the water was pretty chilly. The only negative with the property we experienced is that there was only 1 outdoor table poolside, and no other outside tables to sit at and enjoy an adult beverage or 2 with the other team parents and coaches following a long day of softball. The front desk asked that we didn't drink in the hotel lobby, and directed us to the backside of the hotel were there was very little lighting and not exactly a pleasant place just to sit back and enjoy the evening.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2014

First I will say several people there really enhance the accommodations by making you feel welcome. Shanell at the front desk is very sweet, personable and an asset to the company. Yiomara (hope I spelled her name right) seems very diligent and hard working as she coordinates the housekeepers (she's adorable too lol) but the thing I loved the most was after my first week's stay both Shanell and Yiomara always referred to me by my name for the next 5 weeks I visited. It makes a guest feel more at home knowing they take the time to remember my name over 6 weeks and whenever I had a question or issue they were always quick to resolve it (I try not to be too high maintenance)... I will say they certainly put a smile on my face every time I check in or exit/enter the building...

On a separate note, breakfast needs to improve... Those egg omelettes are not good, too much sausage (where's the bacon) and the pancake machine didn't work (kept saying please close the lid) and the 'attendant' seemed disinterested... Was relegated to juice, bagel and cream cheese...

Overall I enjoyed the 6 weeks I was there and if I choose to return in August to the hotel I'll remember the friendly staff and accommodations.

Room Tip: Do not under any circumstances let Tracy handle your reservation. I don't know if she can't read a calendar or what but 3 reservations of mine she screwed up. On two she had me staying Tuesday till Friday which I corrected at check-in, on another she had me checking-in on a Monday till Thursday... It's really really annoying because that's the simplest part of the job.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We got a great deal through Hotwire, and booked two rooms on one reservation. This caused a bit of confusion at checkout, but it was quickly resolved. The rooms are a decent size, although the bathroom is a bit small. The bed and pillows were comfortable, and the rooms and public spaces were clean and well maintained. Breakfast was your typical free breakfast, nothing to write home about. But there is a McDonalds next door and a Panera about 0.5 mile away, so there are other, quick options. It's not far from Hershey Park, and a better option than some of the hotels closer to Hershey. There is only one elevator (that we saw) in the hotel, so there were some longer waits in the morning when people were coming down for/returning from breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family