Harrisburg Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$188
$172
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$136
$125
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$75
$75
$123
$112
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$54
BestWestern.com
$179
$134
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
HospitalitySteve_11, General Manager at Harrisburg Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I booked a king online-was put in a queen room and when asked later-told nothing ever showed from my online request. Am not sure why hotels continue to place you right next door to another when the entire floor was empty but 2 rooms-was told its to help housekeeping not walk so far to clean rooms. Well, I think they could put you across the hall at least-awakened by the room next door headboard banging on the wall at 3 am . Thanks. The hotel was very clean

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank-you very much for choosing the Wyndham Garden Harrisburg/Hershey. I did want to let you know it is always best to use the hotels website when reserving rooms. Your reservation was from an opaque site that as you stated is a request due to the deep discounts offered. We do try to fulfill all request but on occasion have groups in house that require certain room types and are guaranteed. I also wanted to clarify our hotel did not assign you a room closer to the elevator so the housekeeping department did not have to walk further it was that was what was available. Guest satisfaction is our # 1 priority. Please contact me direct the next time you visit Harrisburg so I can personally be sure you receive the room type you need.

Sincerely ,
Stephen Tremmel
Wyndham Garden Hotel

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had a nice stay, however, I did not receive a receipt upon check out, Can you please email me a receipt of what exactly was charged to my credit card for my records? Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

First let me thank-you for staying with us. I am glad your stay was was very good. If I could ask that you contact me direct so we can get you a receipt please. I do want to be sure we have your info correct . Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you next time you visit Harrisburg.

Stephen Tremmel