Harrisburg Hotel
$149
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$76
$227
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$98
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$81
Travelocity
$165
$140
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We arrived late at night after being at Hershey Park all day. Was hoping to just relax and get the kids to bed. Front desk staff was very nice. However, they could not locate a luggage chart. So at 10:30pm, with 3 small children, we had to make 2 trips to being our stuff to our room. The elevator is old and dingy looking. It is n much need of a makeover. The rooms are small and a bit tight for a family of 5. The room itself was clean and in good shape. The mini fridge was dirty inside and some kind of fluid was left on the shelf. Ewww!! The other problem was the sheets looked like they were slept on and the pillow cases were not fresh. Upon calling the front desk, they explained the sheets are replaced with each new room guests. They were apologetic and offered new sheets. It was SO late at this point we requested just new pillow cases and they were immediately brought to our room. The bathroom was clean. It too though was in need of some updating. We did not eat in the barista area (additional cost) but it did look nice. Next time we will be staying elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Wyndham Garden on a trip to Harrisburg to visit family. The staff was wonderful when we checked in and throughout our stay. Even on an extremely busy weekend, the service at the desk was warm and friendly.

Our room was wonderful with a comfy king bed and was nice and cool when we walked in.

Once in our room, we heard no outside noise even though the hotel was at full capacity with families visiting Hershey Park.

The hotel is close to restaurants and shopping and the staff is always willin to direct you to a wonderful place to eat.

Will definitely stay here the next time we're in Harrisburg!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This hotel was conveniently located near several restaurants and a mall. The hotel is older but well-maintained. Room was clean and had a mini fridge and microwave. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: I asked to have a room away from the elevators and was given two rooms at the end of the corridor. This was perfect! Very quiet because other guests didn't have to pass by.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2012

As a member of Wyndham Rewards I have come to expect a level of standards from Wyndham properties and Harrisburg Gardens exceed that standard. I booked my stay through an very helpful and knowledgable sales manager named Jillian. She not only booked my stay but was also very helpful in finding all Hershey Event information as well as other Restaurants and Attractions in the Area. The staff when greeting me were friendly and curtious and the rooms were clean and well maintained. The air conditioner and refridgerator worked well especially after a long hot day of travel. I received a welcoming bag when I arrived which was an extremely nice touch, it contained Snacks a welcome letter, directions to golf courses, coupons to local restaurants and a Cup of Starbucks coffee to be redeemed the following morning at the on site Star Bucks. Over all i had an excellent stay at the Wyndham gardens and will return the next time I am in Harrisburg for business.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

This hotel met my expectations and then some. Upon arrival I was greeted by a very carasmatic gentleman who answered all my questions with great detail. My room was ready when I arrived and I was pleased that it was nice and cool on such a hot day. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable.
The children loved swimming in the pool and the outdoor bar and grill made it very enjoyable for my husband and I.
I would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.
I have read previous reviews on this hotel and I am not sure where the bad rap came from. I truly enjoyed my stay from check in to check out.

• Stayed: August 2012