“Beats a chain”

Tonino's Pizza
Ranked #69 of 568 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Nice crust. Great selection for lunch by the slice. 2 slices and coke 8.63.

1  Thank LuckyMike_7

Reviewed November 17, 2011

I'm a local and stop by here almost every week (sometimes more often!). They have several kinds of pizza's but my favorite is the regular thin crust. Subs are also great - stuffed with lots of good stuff (Cheese Steak with the Works makes my mouth water!). Stromboli's and Balsamic Chicken Salads are also some great choices. I usually do take-out - I call my order in and it is ready when I arrive. The restaurant is a very small place (10-12 tables) but you can usually get a table if you want. They keep the place very clean including the restrooms. Prices are good - you can walk out with a couple of subs for $15 (or a large pizza). They sell pizza by the slice.

Reviewed September 2, 2011

This place is awesome! My family & I are visiting Harrisburg (as I type this) for the Labor Day weekend & we just ordered food from this restaurant (the hotel staff highly recommended it to us).....I have to say I was very impressed!

Not only was the food hot & delicious, but it was delivered quickly to our hotel room. Their baked ziti & funnel cake fries are to die for & garden salads were fresh. My VERY picky eating 4 year old loved his cheese pizza & my husband was really impressed with his spaghetti balognese. Portions were very generous, we all had enough leftovers for another meal.

Next time we visit Harrisburg, Tonino's is a must for us to eat at again:)

6  Thank FlipFlopsR4Me
Reviewed August 25, 2011

GREAT cheesesteak. Get the regular with sauce on the side.HIGHLY recommended from a true Philly fan.(A LOT more meat than on Pat's or Geno's in my opinion.)

Reviewed March 23, 2011

This was my first night in Harrisburg, PA and after a long day of driving, we were starving but needed to find a place that was open late. We read the reviews for Tonino's Pizza and decided to give it a try. I ordered the cheesesteak with peppers, onions, and mayonnaise. It was the best quality cheesesteak I've ever had. The meat was first rate. The sandwich was huge! It didn't come with chips or fries, I don't even think they have them, but it was a meal all in itself. I wish that type of meat was available where I live! Their pizza's looked amazing too - like real New York pizza.