“Love it!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
“Love it!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The food was spectacular and the service was great! The staff was courteous and made you feel important!

• Visited May 2012

Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania
“Great service, horrible steak”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Let me first say I love Texas Roadhouse and I will most definitely go back again, but I was so dissapointed when I ate here. It may have just been an off night but I honestly had the worst steak I had ever had before. It was so dry and almost "gritty" in a way. I don't really know how to explain it but it was just bad. But like I said in general I know they have amazing food and it may have just been a bad night so I will go back and I would recommend it. On the positive side, the service was great and my husband enjoyed his food.

• Visited February 2013
Old Forge, NY
“My Favorite Restaurant In Harrisburg, 5 STARS! *****”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

this is my second review of this Texas Roadhouse location. I was seated by manager Kelly, who is very personable and came by my table to make sure everything was cooked properly. My waiter was Aaron, who went the extra mile to make sure I had a great dining experience. It is rare to find employees who actually take the time to chat with a patron, and I know Aaron will be manager of a restaurant one day, as he truly cares. I will be dining here again next year, when I pass this way! DELICIOUS steaks, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Visited April 2013
Chevy Chase, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A well deserved meal”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

There was nothing to dislike about this restaurant. From the moment we walked in the door we got superb treatment. The food was delicious. The service was friendly and there was no wait time.

Visited March 2013
Nahant, Massachusetts
“Surprisingly good for a chain steak house”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This place is full of life, loaded with young people (college town), but still retains some ambiance. Our meals were superb, fairly priced and nicely presented. It seems this restaurant is designed to be noisy and lively with lots of quirky features, but we enjoyed ourselves.

• Visited March 2013