“A well deserved meal”

Chevy Chase, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A well deserved meal”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

There was nothing to dislike about this restaurant. From the moment we walked in the door we got superb treatment. The food was delicious. The service was friendly and there was no wait time.

Nahant, Massachusetts
“Surprisingly good for a chain steak house”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This place is full of life, loaded with young people (college town), but still retains some ambiance. Our meals were superb, fairly priced and nicely presented. It seems this restaurant is designed to be noisy and lively with lots of quirky features, but we enjoyed ourselves.

• Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“Go with an empty stomach”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

If u want the Truth look here;
Well we visited twice in our 4 day visit in Harrisburg so it must have been good and twice our waitress was Tyler who is pregnant with twins and is a total asset to the Texas Roadhouse chain, polite, helpful, professional, fun everything you look for in a waitress.
This is a really great and luckily for us 1 has just opened near where we live although I am trying to lose weight and that's not happening if you dine here the food is amazing!!!
Both nights I had the ribs which are the best I have ever had, I also had the pulled pork smothered in cheese, mushrooms & onions WOW!
Prices incredibly Saturday night 2 adults, 1 child with Ice Tea Vodka cocktails for myself and the missus $54 can't beat that.
1 idea I though of while I was there was maybe a balloon animal maker for the kids, or even better some live music like country if you could fit 1 in would be really cool.
We will be back

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“bad customer service cold food”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been coming here to this restraunt for yrs in my last 2 visits food was cold waitress & management were nasty I will never come here again totally lost my respect due to I am a manager at a hotel in the area and I would Never treat a customer this way nor recommend this place to any guest!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank zirhana
centreville, MD
“GREAT”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We never had a wait on a Friday night, wonderful food and fantastic service. Will definitely return.