“bad customer service cold food”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #41 of 559 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have been coming here to this restraunt for yrs in my last 2 visits food was cold waitress & management were nasty I will never come here again totally lost my respect due to I am a manager at a hotel in the area and I would Never treat a customer this way nor recommend this place to any guest!

1  Thank zirhana

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We never had a wait on a Friday night, wonderful food and fantastic service. Will definitely return.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Chili is always good - service is friendly and prices are reasonable. We've had many menu items and everything has been tasty.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The Rib-eye and Ribs combo was the best. The service was quick and perfect. The price was fair, and the atmosphere was typical of a modern steakhouse. I like it very much.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I ate at this location on two seperate nights while in the area on business. The first night I had a chicken salad and the second night a ribeye steak. Both meals were very good but the ribeye was outstanding. The staff is all very friendly and attentive. I will go back when in the area.