“Excellent Home Style Cooking”

Las Delicias Restaurant
Ranked #292 of 540 Restaurants in Harrisburg
“Excellent Home Style Cooking”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly. They make you feel like you're part of the family. Fairly priced entrees. Every time we have been to Las Delicias the food is good. Consistently good.

2 Thank Shawn D

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Honest to Goodness Home Cooking”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

First of all, do not visit this restaurant looking for Mexican food. You will not find it here. Instead, savor the delicious seasonings and large portions of excellent Puerto Rican cuisine. I ordered white rice with a large helping of beans on top. There were bits of green olives in the beans to make the sauce very tasty. My meat course was roast pork, a tangy, succulent dish that melted in my mouth. My husband ordered the beef stew with large chunks of meat in a delicious brown gravy. Because he was not sure what to order from the large variety of menu items, our server brought an extra small plate of fried plantains, fried chicken and ribs for him to taste. The restaurant was clean and the service was friendly. We will definitely go back!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Penngal_11
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The food was great, cooks were friendly”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Yum, a taste of Puerto Rico! I was impressed. I went with a friend who knew how to cook PR-style food, I've never had it, but wanted to try something new. The beef patties and Potato balls have got to be the best deal in town for the quality. I can't wait to get back to Harrisburg to try some more.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Colin F
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Spanish Cooking”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This restaurant is one of the few that literally makes everything fresh and in their kitchen..great taste and fantastic value. Families are welcome and you get a diversity in atmosphere you will not finds anywhere else. Give it a try I bet you'll keep going back as I do.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank jrhodapo
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rip Off Grand Central Station”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

This place may have tasty food but DO NOT EVER BUY GIFT CERTIFICATES FROM THEM. They sold gift certificates to a third party and then refused to honor them. STOLE MY MONEY. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN.

• Visited February 2012