“My Breakfast Spot”

Ranked #44 of 569 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food & service. Very clean establishment. Me and my love breakfast from here. Lunch & Dinner are very good also. I have never gotten a dish I did not like.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The Peachtree restaurant is a nice dining place from Breakfast to dinner. Large menu to choose from and ample seating and parking. Wait staff is always courteous. Food is good and so are the desserts. Nice interior decor.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Stopped here for breakfast on our way out of town. It was so good, I wanted to order another plate! (I didn't though!)

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I visited today for a business lunch.

Nothing fancy about the atmosphere. Friendly servers.

I tried the home made ranch dressing on my salad based on recommendations here at Tripadvisor. Eh, not impressed. Tasted like it was made with Miracle Whip or some other non-Helman's mayonnaise. It was disappointing.

I also ordered the broasted chicken based upon recommendations here. It was very good! Not a good choice for a business lunch, because you want to dig in with your hands, but it's hard to do that and look professional. That was my fault.

I also wanted a sweetened iced tea, but all they have is unsweetened. That was disappointing. Get some Brisk on tap or something.

Overall, a great and inexpensive place to get good diner food. I'll probably try it again.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Ate dinner here three times and lunch twice. Had prime rib, salmon... food was always first class. A very friendly place to dine out.