“a great piece of prime rib!!!”

Dodge City Steakhouse
Ranked #17 of 584 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2017

Our server was on top of things from the moment we arrived - the salads were nice and fresh and the prime rib was great!! I loved that they take reservations! The chef came out and spoke with us re: our meals.

1  Thank Gary N

Reviewed November 26, 2016

Our book club decided to meet here for dinner and our book discussion. When I made reservations, I ask for a relatively quiet place. They placed us in the third dining area away from the busy part of the restaurant. Perfect! Good prices and good tasting food carried the evening. We ranged from appetizers to salads to main entrees. Everyone was pleased with their orders. I had the scalloped that were very flavorful. Service was great.

1  Thank Travelerlynn4949
Reviewed November 15, 2016

I remember watching the Dodge City episode on Restaurant Impossible and gave it try when I was in town. The decor looks about the same from what I remember from the show after the remodel. As for the menu, it looks like they've kept many of the items that Robert Irvine recommended along with the quality preparation.

I ordered the cold smoked rib-eye with sauteed onions and mushrooms with a stuffed baked potato. The steak came out a perfect medium rare and the sides paired well. Although they have plenty of other options on their menu, ya gotta get a steak... I mean it's a steakhouse after all not a salad shop. Anyway, it was an excellent meal, and the chef (or owner) came out to greet me and the other guests, which was a welcomed extra. If you're in Harrisburg, it's worth the stop.

Reviewed October 30, 2016

We went to Dodge City because of the reviews from Trip Advisor. And it was incredible! I had the crab benedict, my daughter had the waffle tower and my husband had the ribeye. All three were amazing. I highly recommend!!! And the next time we come to Harrisburg to visit my son, we will be coming back to Dodge City.

1  Thank ntarayavonk
Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

My family and I stopped in tonight. I haven't eaten here in 3yrs and looking forward to the experience again. We were seated and greeted with hot rolls and sweet butter. The menu has a wide range of items with prices with entrees starting at $10. I ordered the Buffalo chicken egg rolls and oh my, they were crispy, juicy, and so creamy in each bite. My table also ordered the pulled pork sandwich, sesame chicken, and chicken parmesan. Every plate has generous portions and beautifully presented. This place is a delicious gem in Harrisburg that shouldn't be passed up! I can't wait to dine here again next year on my way through.

2  Thank Buffy C