“Great food + great service = what more could you ask for?”

Dodge City Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 543 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great food + great service = what more could you ask for?”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We ate here for dinner because we saw the restaurant on Restaurant Impossible. I was dying to try their hanger steak - it did not dissapoint! My mother-in-law had the filet mignon, my husband had the french onion soup and ribeye and my 6-year-old, surprisingly, had the fish sticks and fries. Everything was excellent! The french fries were hand cut, the sides were original and delicious, the service was excellent - very friendly, warm, personable, relatable - the atmosphere was cozy and inviting. I can't wait to go back!

2 Thank Autumn_W_28

New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
“A Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went here with a friend and was pleasantly surprised how wonderful it was. The food was outstanding and prepared so beautifully. From appetizer to dessert it was superb. The staff is very friendly and willing to go out of their way for you. This is definitely my new favorite restaurant. Do not hesitate to try this restaurant, you will come back again and again, I know I will.

Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Wow! Surprisingly Fantastic!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

After seeing the Food Network special on Dodge City my friend and I decided to give this place a try and I sure am glad we did! I had not been here in 15+ years and never had been for dinner. We were promptly seated and our waitress, Rochelle, immediately came over to help us. The Malbec was a great recommendation and we let Rochelle know we weren't in a hurry and wanted to take our time. We started with the calamari and seafood springrolls. The portions were huge and the calamari was prepared perfectly. The dipping remoulade was a welcome change from the typical marinara sauce and the springrolls were light and filled with taste. The special for the night was an Ahi Tuna with wasabi mashed potato's. I must say I have NEVER received this quality of tuna at any of the Harrisburg or Hershey restaurants that "specialize" in fresh seafood. The Tuna was seared perfectly with a sesame crust and a nice drizzling of a soy/teriyaki sauce. This had to be a 7 oz piece of sushi grade tuna and the price was only $24 with 2 sides!! My friend opted for the Chicken Chesapeake and the huge jumbo lumps of crab on top were amazing and the sauce even better. Oh, did I mention the blue cheese & roasted spinach orzo? Yum! We topped off the evening with the recommended creme brulee drizzled with white chocolate and finished with fresh raspberries...fabulous. Left so full and both of us with boxes of leftovers. The owner Doug and his Chef son both checked on our table multiple times and the relaxed atmosphere and overall experience were A+. I will definitely make this my new favorite spot and recommend to friends.

Philadelphia, PA
“Love going here!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I make it a point to eat at Dodge City on a monthly basis especially when my family comes to town. From their cheese soup to steaks and burgers to scallops-it's all good here! Very friendly service and owners!

• Visited February 2013
Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“Great steaks, very friendly atmosphere!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Just visited for the first time and found the experience wonderful! I had the cold smoked ribeye and loved the smokey taste. It was cooked the way I requested. The owners are around and come to your table. A very, very friendly place with wonderful food. I appreciated that they had their own parking lot. I would definitely go back and would definitely recommend Dodge City to anyone who wants a great meal at good prices in a homey atmosphere.