“Good as usual!”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #45 of 535 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Cleveland, Ohio
“Good as usual!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Came here for breakfast during my trip to Hershey and despite them being busy they seated us in a reasonable amount of time. Service was good and so was the food. Would return again.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“My favorite breakfast spot in harrisburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

While I am use to IHOP and am a fan I have found a new favorite breakfast spot.I love getting the grandma's breakfat which is no longer on the menu but they still offer it if asked for. The hash brown casserole is to die for and the warm syrup goes perfectly with the buttery pancakes!

Visited February 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Good ole fashion breakfast!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

love their salt cured ham. It reminds me of the times we spent at our grandma and grandpa's farm. Our food was good and the service was good. The only con was that it was busy and we had a longer wait than usual. All in all, it was a good experience.

• Visited January 2014
Cavite City, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Filling!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

The food was great! The place was very homey.Smiles, smiles everywhere. Went there more than 5 times in the 7 weeks I was in the area. Love the stuff they sell there.

Visited June 2013
sterling, va
“Very Average Cracker Barrel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stopped here to eat on December 29, 2013. Most of the time you can't go wrong on a Cracker Barrel. I wouldn't say we went wrong here but it wasn't the best one I have ever been to either. It looked to be nearing the end of busy day so that may have accounted for it not being up to standards. It was moderately crowded but we didn't have to wait. We were waited on quickly and and the lady was very nice and attentive. I ordered the chicken and dumplings meal and my wife orderd the homestyle chicken meal. My meal was fine. It was hot and seemed reasonably fresh. My wife's meal was basically fried chicken strips. It was fried much too hard and quite honestly so much, that the batter that was on it was so thick I thought it was regular fried chicken with the bone in it. My wife wasn't happy with it and when the waitress asked her how things were she told her. To the waitress credit she apologized and offered a replacement or a different style of chicken. My wife said she would take the grilled strips that she had before at other Cracker Barrels. She got this and it was better. Although they didn't give as big a portion as they normally do with this meal. The waitress was very nice about things and apologetic. I think she knew the original fried chicken wasn't good when she brought it out. The place didn't seem as spic and span as most other Cracker Barrel's I have been to in the past either. I think it was end of a long day and they had let things slide. Which shouldn't happen. This normally may be a good place and we just caught them at a bad time. If I am back through Harrisburg again and am in a Cracker Barrel mood I may go there and give them a 2nd chance.

• Visited December 2013