“Inconsistent but good”

Ranked #37 of 568 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Have been several times; it is pretty consistently good to excellent. But certain items which I order repeatedly are not always as good as other times.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I had a business meeting here and was very impressed by the service and the quality of the food. The Filet Mignon Burger was done just right and with the grilled onions, just perfect. Chicken Asiago Sandwich was tasty! Servers were great!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stumbled across this restaurant while in Harrisburg this weekend and wow, what a surprise! The food was fantastic and so was the atmosphere. Don't be fooled by the plain looking outside ... the restaurant was decorated for Christmas and the ambiance was really quite nice.

1  Thank Kelly G
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have eaten here quite a few times, and it is always very good. The restaurant has a full bar and is spacious. I recommend going around the holidays, because the decor is very charming.

1  Thank jmsgemini
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I often eat and Restaurant Bar & Grill at lunchtimes, partly as it is about 2 minutes away from my flat, and it is really consistently good! I can honestly say I've never had a bad meal there and for a chain restaurant it really manages to maintain a sense of individuality, I have been to their branch in Sheffield and they have their own identities. I have been for dinner too however I think that in the evenings the atmosphere is best when you are sat in a booth and these are often reserved very quickly so I prefer to lunch here. My boyfriend always has the Fish and Chips, which are lovely and I can also highly recommend the Malaysian Chicken and the Tuna, they do great platters too, which are great if you just fancy a light snack and a couple of their fabulous cocktails!

1  Thank Amy F