“Strange Environment”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Poor food, strange environment, most of the entrees are Expensive. Stick to another restaurant, will not go back.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

After a long (and successful) day at the dog show, we wanted to kick back and relax, and this was the perfect place! Paige, our waitress, was excellent: attentive, engaging, and friendly! The food was excellent, and tho we were seated in the middle of the restaurant, it wasn't overly noisy - we could easily carry on a conversation. One thing I would say, I wasn't overly impressed with the espresso martini - it was more strong than smooth. Perhaps it was just not what I was anticipating. But that was the only downside of a lovely meal, and really not that much of a downside. I would definitely recommend this restaurant, and be sure to be seated in Paige's area if you go!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stopped in for a late lunch with a couple of coworkers. We arrived at 1:45pm on a Thursday afternoon. We walked in behind 2 other parties (a couple and a single diner). We all stood there for a least 5 minutes waiting for someone to acknowledge us. No one did. The hostess station was vacant. When she casually made it over to the waiting customers, it took her forever to figure out a table for each group. Really? The restaurant was practically empty.

We were finally seated and then waited again for our waitress. Lauren took our drink order - 3 waters. This was a pretty complex order so that's probably why it took so long to bring us our beverages. Then we ordered - a bowl of soup, a sandwich, and a flatbread. 35 minutes later it arrived. Did I mention that most of the restaurant was EMPTY (less than 10 tables and oodles of waitresses flitting about)? Oh and we never saw Lauren between ordering and food delivery. I thought about getting up, helping the kitchen staff, and getting the food myself.

When it did finally arrive, the food was ok. Not spectacular. My flatbread was better at home after I re-heated it and crisped it up.

Back to Lauren. Given her disappearing act, we asked for our checks when she checked to see how the food was. She incorrectly charged my card. It was a lesser amount. But come on. How do you handle it when things are busy? She noticed her mistake and discounted my coworkers meal stating that we "looked like we were in a hurry." I'm glad we weren't in a hurry because over an hour later we walked out the door. Never to return again.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I went here for something different. The sauce was disgusting. Everything was over priced and I fed my left overs to my dogs. I would never go back. The tables are too close together and I could hear everyone's conversations. I am Italian and someone needs to go I there and teach them how to cook Italian food.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

While working in Harrisburg, PA for a week, I had dinner at this restaurant one evening. All I had was a Caesar Salad, which was more than filling. The server offered a hot loaf of bread which I did not try since I am on a restricted diet (my loss). Service was fast and the server was knowledgeable of the food choices. If you are looking for a pasta based meal, this might be the place for you. There were other choices on the menu but I was not really in the mood for a heavier meal. The restaurant is at the end of a small shopping center building and not easy to locate if you are not familiar with the Harrisburg area. I found it by driving around and looking for a place to eat. The noise level was tolerable and I believe that you would be able to converse with those at your table. I would visit again.