“Terrible”
Review of Molly Brannigans Restaurant - CLOSED

Molly Brannigans Restaurant
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Went here for lunch and should have been put off by the lack of patrons in the place. Got seated right away by friendly staff, it went south from there. The sodas arrived and they tasted foul, waitress replaced them from a different tap but they still tasted nasty. I ordered the Shepherd's Pie and I wish hadn't. Out came this microwaved bowl of mess. It tasted nothing like Shepherd's pie, it was terrible.
Avoid this place like the plague, at least for lunch.

2  Thank irishrfc05

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had lunch at Molly's and it was wonderful. The pub had a great atmosphere-more upscale than an average "bar" and the food was very good as were the prices. Would go again.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were hungry for a shepherd's pie --- and Molly's menu had one ----well they CALLED it a shepherd's pie. I think it consisted of hot dog chili, four peas and a sliver of carrot --- it DID have potatoes on top!!

Overall completely unimpressive! The atmosphere is cool --- the exposed brick and all --- but that too was soon shot down in flames as a couple brought their toddler in --- bummer!

I obviously cannot speak on the rest of the menu or their selection of beverages.
Service was mediocre as best.

Perhaps you will have better fortune visiting Molly Brannigan's.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I went to Molly Brannigans in Harrisburg after having loved the one in Erie. It was a much smaller place, but still an okay atmosphere. Same menu, but when the food came out it looked more like we were eating at a diner or a Denny's. I had the Reuben and the portion was very small, but I was suddenly full before I even finished it. To spare you the details, it soon became very apparent I had food poisoning. I imagine, especially based on the presentation of the food, it was probably the fault of a sloppy cook, probably cross contamination.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Had a great lunch with a colleague. Service was good and the extensive menu offers pretty much anything you want in terms of Irish pub fare. Loved the fish and chips!