“Love this place”
Review of Neato Burrito - CLOSED

Neato Burrito
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I'm a regular and I am never disappointed. The staff is always very attentive and provide good service. But the Burritos are worth the trip every time. They are a good size and delicious!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I love eating here, and every time that I go, I get the Cowboy Crunch. The barbeque sauce is dynamite and I love the added texture of the 'crunchies.' Once consumed, expect future cravings.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Burritos made the way you want with fresh daily prepared ingredients. Set up is like Subway giving you many choices. I can't say I know what an authentic burrito is but on a recent trip out west I never found a burrito as tasty as Neato Burrito. I have lunch there every Monday and the price is very reasonably priced. I often do 10-15 takeout for an office lunch and have never had a wrong item.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I usually visit Whole Foods to eat a healthy salad, but they don't have any in the Hershey area. So I look for Mexican or Pita places. I stopped here after visiting Hershey Park. They have Vegetarian burritos. You basically stand at the counter and tell the person how you want it made (similar to Subway). I took it to go, ate half in my hotel room, and half the next day. It tasted great even after a night in the fridge. This is fast food, but very good, especially if trying to eat healthy.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I love mexican food and burritos. I was working in Harrisburg area for the day only and the people I was working with got carry out from Neato Burrito. I was very pleasantly surprised with my delicious burrito and would most definitely eat there again.