“Lunch every Monday” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Middletown
“Lunch every Monday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Burritos made the way you want with fresh daily prepared ingredients. Set up is like Subway giving you many choices. I can't say I know what an authentic burrito is but on a recent trip out west I never found a burrito as tasty as Neato Burrito. I have lunch there every Monday and the price is very reasonably priced. I often do 10-15 takeout for an office lunch and have never had a wrong item.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Plantation Florida
“Healthy Eating for a Hershey Tourist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I usually visit Whole Foods to eat a healthy salad, but they don't have any in the Hershey area. So I look for Mexican or Pita places. I stopped here after visiting Hershey Park. They have Vegetarian burritos. You basically stand at the counter and tell the person how you want it made (similar to Subway). I took it to go, ate half in my hotel room, and half the next day. It tasted great even after a night in the fridge. This is fast food, but very good, especially if trying to eat healthy.

• Visited August 2013
Pennsylvania
“Delicious and great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I love mexican food and burritos. I was working in Harrisburg area for the day only and the people I was working with got carry out from Neato Burrito. I was very pleasantly surprised with my delicious burrito and would most definitely eat there again.

Visited October 2012
Marietta, Georgia
“Solid choice for a giant burrito”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We enjoy a giant burrito and have frequented many of these establishments. So, when we read about Neato Burrito, we needed to give it a try.

Like any of these places, they have their own twist. They don't have a large number of toppings, but they do offer a choice of tortillas (look at the tiny sign on the side wall at the order station) and some different salsas that go on the burrito. You get no free sides, but you do get a gigantic burrito.

We found our burrito to be flavorful and tasty. Our only complaint was no additional salsas or sauces were out to add to your food. We all would have liked a little more salsa in our burrito.

Would we come again, sure thing. We rank it ahead of Moe's (which has had a sad decline in quality) and other chains like Barberito's and Salsarita's.

• Visited May 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Really good burritos....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

So, I never had a burrito until a year ago. I went with a few friends to another place and I thought it was good. They said, "if you think this is good, we have to take you to Neato Burrito". They were so right! Better variety of wraps, fillings, and you name it. I am not a burrito expert yet but my friends seem to think this is the best and I don't think I can argue with them. Very good.

Visited December 2012