“Good for the price.”

Ranked #34 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania
“Good for the price.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We got a good deal on the room through priceline. For the price it was good. I probably would have been unhappy had I paid more. We stayed in building b, rooms appear to be recently updated. Housekeeping is not the greatest, but ok. The hotel seems to be very short on towels. The breakfast options were good when stocked. They could probably use a person to stock and clean up during the breakfast time. Hotel was acceptable, but I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
DALLAS
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I liked this hotel when it was ran by Best Western. This is the first time I stayed here in since Ramada runs it. The room was dirty (shower wasn't cleaned hair and filth in the tub.) Don't look behind curtains or anything if you don't want to be grossed out. Pillows are stained good thing for pillow cases. Staff could be friendlier. Still waiting for my email receipt. Disgusted never stay there again even though the price was good for having a dirty jaccuzzi in the room.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

BRADFORD
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Fold out mattress similar to ruffle chip, no support, took inflatable mattress I had in the car.
Understaffed, with one person in the morning for breakfast prep and upkeep and checkout. The women tried her best and kept her cool, but this was unfair. It seem on the weekend there is only one staff member available all day. Simple rooms, no fuzz, good bed, poor TV reception with snow or lines on many channels. Food in the "Diner" was poor, teach the cook how to cook, it may help.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

BETHPAGE
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed at your hotel this past weekend & I was going to write with a complaint, but you sent me this first so what better time to send this to you.

The location of the hotel was convenient for us because it was close to Hershey park. The room was nice a roomy. A small problem with the cleanliness was slight, the maid forgot to remove the prior guests shampoo & soap they used from the bath tub.
This is not my main complaint.
My main complaint was that when checked in I was advised that the travel crib I reserved would be sent up in about 10 minutes. I proceeded to unload the car & set up the room. Only to receive a phone call about 20 minutes later saying there were No More cribs available! Now I reserved it in my reservation bu calling the Hotel directly to make sure one they had one for us as well as what type was it either a Crib or Pack & Play? I was told it would be a crib. So to my dismay we received Nothing.
Luckily we had room in the car & decided to bring our pack & play just in case we didn't feel comfortable with your crib.
Now my question to you is what if we didn't have room to bring our pack & play with us? Would we have had our baby sleep on a sheet on the floor since she is too big to be left on a bed by herself or have her sleep in her car seat for 9 hours?
I did go down to the front desk to complain & she apologized & reduced my rate to $99. A small concellation, but it was nice of her she felt bad.
It might not have been a problem also because we tried to check in around 2:20pm, but the lady at the desk said we can't until 3p so we left for the park.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family