“Met up with friends ”

Joe K's Brewhouse
Ranked #183 of 592 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I looked up great restaurants in Harrisburg and Joe K's popped up as one of the best! They also have steam pots filled with sausage, potatoes and your choice of seafood! My boyfriend and my close friends husband for the pots and my friend and myself indulged in the Mahi Tacos that were phenomenal!! The size, texture and flavor was great for it being a bar!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed October 18, 2016

In the area there were the normal chains like Outback etc but I wanted to try a non-chain. The place was clean with a large bar. Middle age to younger crowd with a good choice of beers and apps. There is a big stage so the place must be rock'in during live shows. The bartenders were attentive and their wings were good. The prices are very fair and I enjoyed the hour or so I spent there.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

Went on a Sunday night around 7:00. Bar tender was friendly, food was very good for the price. Would give it another try.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 14, 2016

I had never been to Joe K's and my colleague had, so we went there to enjoy supper and some drinks. Due to the heat we stayed inside. The inside was clean. We were seated right away and we both ordered drinks. I will say that the service was fantastic and our server was sweet and very good. When my food came out, it was over cooked and dry (I had the cheese steak). The fries were delicious.but overall I was disappointed with my meal. If the service had not been so good and friendly, I would have scored it lower. I hope it was a bad day for the kitchen and not the normal quality.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Walked in on Friday night greeted by a great hostess, seated with no wait. Our waitress who I will call Sagitarius was a doll. we ordered drinks and wings to start, our food took almost an hour, something with the cook or kitchen staff. When food came it was not prepared to the way most of us ordered it, if it was not for the waitress and hostess this place would get a poor review.

Date of visit: August 2016