“Turn off the t.v.!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Asalah Moroccan Restaurant - CLOSED

Asalah Moroccan Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Waitstaff
Description: Morocco is such a small country, yet known for its unique sophisticated cuisine. Asalah is an authentic Moroccan restaurant, boasting dishes such as Tagines and Couscous made from scratch. Our ingredients are fresh and our meals are tasty. Bring your family and friends and come enjoy our tasty dishes and be pampered by our unparalleled level of hospitality.
Camp Hill
“Turn off the t.v.!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

I was excited to see a new Moroccan restaurant in town. It was ok with me that they did not have money for table clothes, curtains, or napkins until I noticed(I could I miss it) the huge loud flat screen t.v. on the wall. Really now-a little Middle Eastern music would have been better than ESPN in Arabic. The service was very weak. The food-please do not tell me that my dish was made in a tagine when it was very dry. The bread was the most tasteless white bread know to Harrisburg. Nick's 1014 used to grace that corner. Now it one bad restaurant after another.

• Visited April 2014