“My Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East
Ranked #5 of 51 Hotels in Harrisburg
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was a very pleasant stay we checked in and our room wasn't ready but a friendly member of the team by the name of Diane from the Harrisburg PA location helped us by giving us a key to use the facilities when our room was ready she came and got us and we were able to check in early

Reviewed July 15, 2014

When I stayed here for work they had a managers night. They had a BBQ, music, and wine for all of the guests. it was a nice change from going to all of the fast food places around. This was nice because you could sit on the Terrance listen to the music, and just have a great relaxing time after a long day of work.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TravellingNikkiG
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for the 4th of July weekend. We were very satisfied with the overall appearance and service offered. The only disappointment was the bedding. The mattress was very very hard. Location to Hershey Park and attractions was wonderful. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We chose this hotel for a quickly planned trip to Hershey Park over July 4th weekend. It's only 20 minutes from the park and the price was great. The staff was excellent, making sure we had connecting rooms for our stay.

1  Thank Dennis D
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn in East Harrisburg was a delightful mix of smells and tastes from the minute we walked in. The complimentary melon-infused water, fresh coffee and oatmeal biscuits were only surpassed by the sparking clean, sweet smelling king size room we inhabited on this quick overnight stay. I think the price should be about $40 less per room to better match the local economy, but I have zero complaints about this lovely hotel, friendly staff, clean pool and marvelous aroma - just like a garden should be.

1  Thank Cindy I
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed for one night at this Hilton Garden Inn while visiting our facility in Lemoyne, PA (about 5 miles). At check-in, I so appreciated Justin the Guest Service Agent recognizing me as a Diamond Member and more importantly understanding the significance of not giving me competitor product because they were out of regular Dasani. He acknowledged I worked for Coke and offered me two bottles of flavored Dasani as my Diamond perks. Very much appreciated!!! My room was clean and comfortable. I took advantage of dining in the restaurant to earn 500 HH points. Melissa was very attentive and my meal (Ceasar salad and chicken pesto flat bread) was fine. At breakfast I used my HH coupon for the free buffet and ordered my standard made-to-order omelet. The food and service provided by Joyce were good. The property has indoor and outdoor pools which both looked very inviting and plenty of parking. The king bed room was equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and Keurig. The property is close to the Harrisburg Mall, other shopping and dining options and conveniently located just off the Interstate. A good stay, no complaints.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Today was our checkout day at this hotel. I must say the 4 days we were there were very enjoyable. We drove from Pittsburgh to Hershey for a little getaway at the nearby park. Upon arriving we walked into a very clean and bright looking hotel. The decor was up to date and the staff was very friendly. We waited about 10 minutes for our room which was no problem at all. We stayed on the 5th floor. Our room was nice. The only complaints I have were the beds. They were very firm. We tried to adjust the setting but didn't feel a difference. My husband also agreed that they weren't very comfortable. Other than that our stay was very nice. Our daughter enjoyed swimming at night in the indoor pool area which was very clean. The breakfast we had this morning before we left was delicious and the wait staff were very nice and fast. My daughter also loved the Little table with fresh fruit infused water and oatmeal bars in the lobby. We would most certainly go back to this facility in the future.

Michele Arlott