Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East
$251
$227
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$76
$105
$119
$141
$128
$110
BestWestern.com
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$81
$72
La Quinta
$183
$165
All reviewshershey parkfront deskoutdoor poolbass pro shopnice hotelwould stay here againgreat place to stayhot tubbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness centerlobby areacomfortable bedsexcellent stayoatmealfitness centerminute drive
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn in East Harrisburg was a delightful mix of smells and tastes from the minute we walked in. The complimentary melon-infused water, fresh coffee and oatmeal biscuits were only surpassed by the sparking clean, sweet smelling king size room we inhabited on this quick overnight stay. I think the price should be about $40 less per room to better match the local economy, but I have zero complaints about this lovely hotel, friendly staff, clean pool and marvelous aroma - just like a garden should be.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Cindy I
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed for one night at this Hilton Garden Inn while visiting our facility in Lemoyne, PA (about 5 miles). At check-in, I so appreciated Justin the Guest Service Agent recognizing me as a Diamond Member and more importantly understanding the significance of not giving me competitor product because they were out of regular Dasani. He acknowledged I worked for Coke and offered me two bottles of flavored Dasani as my Diamond perks. Very much appreciated!!! My room was clean and comfortable. I took advantage of dining in the restaurant to earn 500 HH points. Melissa was very attentive and my meal (Ceasar salad and chicken pesto flat bread) was fine. At breakfast I used my HH coupon for the free buffet and ordered my standard made-to-order omelet. The food and service provided by Joyce were good. The property has indoor and outdoor pools which both looked very inviting and plenty of parking. The king bed room was equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and Keurig. The property is close to the Harrisburg Mall, other shopping and dining options and conveniently located just off the Interstate. A good stay, no complaints.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Today was our checkout day at this hotel. I must say the 4 days we were there were very enjoyable. We drove from Pittsburgh to Hershey for a little getaway at the nearby park. Upon arriving we walked into a very clean and bright looking hotel. The decor was up to date and the staff was very friendly. We waited about 10 minutes for our room which was no problem at all. We stayed on the 5th floor. Our room was nice. The only complaints I have were the beds. They were very firm. We tried to adjust the setting but didn't feel a difference. My husband also agreed that they weren't very comfortable. Other than that our stay was very nice. Our daughter enjoyed swimming at night in the indoor pool area which was very clean. The breakfast we had this morning before we left was delicious and the wait staff were very nice and fast. My daughter also loved the Little table with fresh fruit infused water and oatmeal bars in the lobby. We would most certainly go back to this facility in the future.

Michele Arlott

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This hotel was great during my vacations on Hershey park. The hotel is about 15 minutes from the Hershey park area. Clean Room, good breakfast!! Need to improve on Restaurant staff. Of course, i'll recommend this hotel to my friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I knew this would be a "winner" of a hotel experience when we were so warmly greeted by the front desk receptionist, who explained all of the amenities and provided needed information, adding that they were there to assist us in any way. I was relieved that this is one of the HG Inns that serves dinner as I was tired and did not want to have to search for a restaurant. Our server was very apologetic when our menu choice was delayed because one of the two kitchen ovens was not working, stating it would probably be 15 minutes more before being served. If you are a gold level member of the HHonors frequent guest program, the breakfast is included in your room rate. Otherwise, there is a full buffet and hot items cooked to order for a set price. I always choose the breakfast option rather than the double HHonors points.
There is an indoor pool and jacuzzi as well as an exercise room, but we were too tired to use any of these, having spent the afternoon at Chocolate World in Hershey, which is about 9 miles away. If I were to be in this area again, I would certainly reserve a room at this HG Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family