Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$54
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$117
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$180
$167
  • Pool
$100
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$125
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg-Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$152
$134
$119
$89
$97
$95
Priceline
All reviewshershey parkfront deskoutdoor poolgreat hotelbass pro shopwould stay here againhot tubbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelclean hotelbusiness centerlobby areacomfortable bedsexcellent stayoatmealfitness centerminute drive
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I had a chance to go to this hotel and found the staff to be very friendly. The room was very clean and welcoming. It was close to my business and also close to the airport. The restaurant was very nice the food was priced right and was very good. The wait staff was very nice and took care of you Ina quick manner. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Bill D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear Matotanka,

Thanks for taking valuable time to tell us of your positive experience, at our Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East, recently.

I will pass along your comments to our Team who really appreciate knowing their focus on guest satisfaction is noticed. I am glad you found our access to the airport, our shuttle and close proximity to highways conducive to business.

On your next trip to our hotel please ask me, as I would like personally like to thank you for your business!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

From the minute I walked in, till the time I left, the hotel staff was very helpful. The food is top quality. The waitress in the restaurant was so welcoming and friendly. The room was clean and well stocked with everything needed. I will stay here the next time I am in town. Love this place.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Bill D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear Lisa0408446,

Wow, thanks for your kind words describing your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn, Harrisburg East!
Our team performs the basics of Hospitality well, but we also look for those special opportunities where we can take it one step further. I will pass on your comments and thank those responsible for your experience.

Please ask for me on your next visit so I can have a chance to extend personal thanks!!

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

This property is not new but is well maintained. It has a restaurant and bar as well as a pool, hot tub and small fitness facility. I ate at the restaurant for dinner and it was pretty good. Prices all tend to be a little high in the Harrisburg area and this was less expensive than the Hilton down town.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Kurt H,

First, thanks for your repeat business and for taking a moment to tell us of your positive experience at our Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East.
Be sure you check out our web-site for special package offers that include breakfast and a special Romance package that is an excellent value. We will complete a lobby and restaurant renovation shortly along with a new menu that offers many price points. In fact we have even added fresh homemade pizza for room service that can appeal to families.

We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The service at this Hilton is excellent. The employees will do above and beyond. Once, I had made reservations through a 3rd party, and when I arrived at the Hotel they didn't have my reservations, but I had the confirmation information. I had to go to a conference so they allowed me to have my room using my credit card and said that they would have it settle by time I get back and they did.

Last year the swiming pool was not working and they gave me a pass to use across the walkway.

The service in the restaurant is excellent and the staff makes you feel like family. We go about 2 times a per and always enjoy our stay. The hotel is beautiful and clean.

Room Tip: Every room is excellent depending on what your needs are. I have been on different floors, different rooms and all were good.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Bill D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Dear Sheila B,

I have passed along your wonderful comments to our team members responsible for your last visit at Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East. Thanks for your patronage and we will continue to our focus on wowing our guests which are the most important element of our business!!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have been using Garden Inn's for about three years. They usually have consistent service, and amenities at a reasonable price. This Inn was on the lower side of what I expect from past experience. Okay but not the good feeeling I usually have after a stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Bill D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Harrisburg East, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Russell-Benoit,

Thanks for taking a moment to describe your recent stay. We always strive to exceed expectations and regret that was not the case from your perspective. Most of our Trip Advisor comments rate us 4 to 5 stars as well as the internal Hilton Guest comment scores.

We take your comments most seriously and truly wish to address anything you experienced. We could not discern from your posting specific issues that you may have encountered. My email address and phone number are in this reply and I would welcome a personal discussion that would allow us to address any issue for you and future guests. We want to have you as a satisfied customer! My phone is 717-635-7299.