Super 8 Harrisburg Hershey North
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$136
$125
La Quinta Inn & Suites Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$75
$75
Red Roof Inn Harrisburg Hershey(Harrisburg)(Great Value!)
$54
BestWestern.com
$179
$134
Travelocity
All reviewslobby and breakfast areavery nice hotelparking lotconvenient to hershey parkfamily restaurantstay there againoff the highwaythe hotel stafffree breakfastcouponproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The place is clean and the rooms large and comfortable. Breakfast is very basic (cold not hot). Internet signal was practically non-existing in my room. This motel and the motel-6 (right next to it) seemed to be owned by the same guy. When I came to check in I saw a sign that the guy is in the other motel and that I should go there. When I checked out – same thing happened. Can be a bit annoying – why not keep a phone with a line to call him to come to the desk if he is away? Why should I run around and find him? (it may rain or snow outside or I may travel with little kids and can’t leave them alone).

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank adventix
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Excellent Services ... felt like second home...! Just few miles from Hershey Park ...it was fun staying there ... i stayed there with my cousin and we both were so happy with the services and the atmosphere of the motel..!!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank helly p
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I often go to the casino at penn national and pay $125-150 p/ night for convenience of staying at a hotel within 1 mile of casino. Last weekend I found this GEM only 4 miles down I-83 that was PERFECT in every way: clean, comfortable, easy access to the interstate, and having a very professional front desk clerk (Mr. Ortiz). We paid $71 and used the savings for a nice dinner. We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank jimmybronx
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We arrived with our 18 month old son and asked if they had a crib to use and the attendant gave us an attitude as he said they didn't. The next morning we asked for a high chair so i could eat with my son in the breakfast area and the attendant said they don't have high chairs. The hotel employee then disappeared and posted a sign telling people to go to the hotel next door for any assistance (I posted a picture of this sign). Of the 3 staffers we dealt with, one was kind and helpful and the other two were rude and unhelpful. We've stayed in a lot of hotels over the years and this is the worst service we've ever received.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank estangla
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The hotel was clean the staff was friendly and the rates reasonable. However on Friday night 03/08/2013 my wife and I did not sleep at all do to very young people drinking and socializing thru out the night. If I was not a parent myself the police would have been called to report an under age drinking party at the hotel. This partying was ignored by the staff which tells me that at least in this instance they are not educated on how to handle and control unruly guests. I hope this is the exception and not the rule to allow under age drinking in your place of business.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Michael G
JP8383, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Harrisburg Hershey North, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Good afternoon

We are vary sorry that your experience did not meet your expectation. Please rest assured that we are taking an appropriate measures to address this problem. We do not promote any type of behavior which can hurt our business reputation.

JP