If you're going to Hershey or have business in and around Harrisburg you won't go wrong with this property.
What did I like? Helpful, courteous staff. Very luxurious feel to the rooms (okay so I'm a Marriott Silver member and may have been upgraded to a renovated floor but this was a really, really nice room and far exceeded what I expected at a Courtyard.)
The hotel seems to have been designed for business travelers but recognizes that it gets mostly families visiting Hershey. If you ARE traveling on business you'll feel at home; if you are a family visiting Hershey you probably can't make a better choice, unless you seek out a nearby Holiday Inn Express or Homewood Suites that has a suite available for a family. It is convenient on and off the highway and there is a mall across the highway with a Target.
The room was luxurious, the property was modern and it met our needs perfectly. The pool is probably the smallest I've ever seen in a hotel anywhere but hey, if you're kids want a pool after a day at Hershey, they won't be disappointed.
There is a small bar in the hotel lobby area along with a breakfast buffet option that is not included in the base rate.
All in all this hotel ranks high on the price/equation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened May 18, 2005. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Harrisburg Hershey Hotel Harrisburg
- Courtyard Harrisburg Hershey
- Marriott Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Courtyard
- Harrisburg Marriott