The hotel if conveniently located off of Route 283. You are ten minutes from Hershey Park and thirty minutes from the outlet stores. Staff is friendly (My new buddy Eric) and will take the time to recommend a good restaurant or provide you directions to where you want to go.
The building itself is beautiful. The reception area is covered with ceramic tile and is very inviting. The lounge area has televisions with comfortable seating. The room was immaculate. The furniture in the room was gorgeous. The bed was disgustingly comfortable and dreaded getting up. The bathroom was my personal favorite. The floor has ceramic tile and the countertops are marble. The bathtub has a seat located just above the tub itself so you could sit down and soak your feet while reading your favorite book.
I would definitely recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy easy travel by staying at Courtyard by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey. Our comfortable and stylish hotel in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania offers convenience near Camp Hill and Hershey Medical Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Harrisburg Hershey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Harrisburg Hershey Hotel Harrisburg
- Courtyard Harrisburg Hershey
- Marriott Harrisburg
- Harrisburg Marriott
- Harrisburg Courtyard