“Close to Hershey, A Welcoming Stay”

Courtyard Harrisburg Hershey
Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Edgewater Park, New Jersey
“Close to Hershey, A Welcoming Stay”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Stayed here on a Friday night for a weekend trip to Hershey Park. Location is right off of I-276 and is clearly the nicest hotel in the area. The local motels and Sleep Inn's are nothing but truck stops. About a 10-15 min. drive to Hershey Park. Value is great for the $ and staff was very welcoming. Fast check in/out. Rooms were typical Courtyard and spacious enough for a nights stay. Lobby seems to be newly renovated, with a lounge area and breakfast/bistro which has multiple offerings depending on the day. Would stay here again to visit Hershey Park!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Matt V
Ashley K, General Manager at Courtyard Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
I am delighted to hear that you found your stay with us to be excellent! We look forward to seeing you when you return to the park!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Smithtown, New York
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Great hotel close to Hershey park! Rooms were clean and suited us. I would stay again! The only issue was the pool was quite small. No big deal for us as we didn't use it, but was surprised to see how small it was.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
I am happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable! Please visit us again next time you are in the area!
Bel Air, Maryland
Reviewed June 10, 2014

My family and I stayed here during the Memorial day weekend and were pleasantly surprised. The hotel is clean, and the staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the local area. Because I have a toddler, I wanted to dine at a more family friendly restaurant and the hotel staff were able to give us various restaurants that were local that were kid friendly. We also took our kids to the pool and, while it's not the biggest, they loved it.
The only downfall was the "cafe". I've stayed at other Courtyard with a wider selection/variety at the cafe.
I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Harrisburg, PA area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay! Although most of the main choices at the Bistro stay the same, we do offer special seasonal promotions every few months, as something new and different for our guests to try! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Have a great summer!
Old Bridge, New Jersey
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Stayed here one night on business. Typical Marriott Courtyard. It was nice that they let me check in early, around noon. Not real fond of the cafe idea at Courtyard. They offer basic light breakfast and dinner but no lunch. There is a minimal snack counter so if you are hungry mid day you have to leave the hotel. There are many dining options nearby, but you have to get in the car. The property is extremely clean, to high Marriott standards. I travel a lot and I must say I find Marriott to be the cleanest hotel chain overall and consistently. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ashley K, General Manager at Courtyard Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us! I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel! We work hard to ensure that you receive a high quality product everytime you visit! Have a great summer!
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We stayed over night for an anniversary gift with tickets to BRUCE!!!! Hotel was clean, quiet and was a very nice stay. The hotel went above and beyond to accommodate us. We were very happy there, lovely room and bath. We would stay there again! ty*

Room Tip: Our room had 2 queens and a sitting area. The desk was incorporated into the TV dresser area. Bath...
Green Features: The staff went out of their ways, to make us feel welcomed and wanted. Was a very pleasant experience. Well worth the stay! xo
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Ashley K, General Manager at Courtyard Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel! I hope that you enjoyed the concert! Happy anniversary!
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I came to an event held at the hotel an I must say it was really nice and the rooms were very spacey compared to most. The conference rooms were set up beautifully and staff was on top of everything .

• Stayed March 2014
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed both your stay and the event that you attended in one of our banquet spaces! I hope to have you return during your next event in the area!
Ottawa
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We stayed art this place for 2 night and we liked it. We stay at Courtyards quite a bit as we find them very clean, fresh and with friendly staff. We were not disappointed this time either. The place was spotless like it had just been opened. (Perhaps it had...) The staff was very friendly especially the gentlemen we dealt with for supper for Saturday and Sunday nights. It was very quiet and he just chatted with us to pass the time. We slept well also as this is quite important.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SergeOttawa
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us! I hope that the next time your team or family travels to the area that you will stay with us!