“Friendly Staff”

Friendly's
Ranked #95 of 538 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The food was outstanding and the atmosphere was very "homelike" I enjoyed my dinner and the waitress we had was very friendly and attentive.

Visited July 2014

Bridgeport, West Virginia, United States
“Good Service Good Food!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We went in for a late dinner because we spent all day at Hershey Park my family and I had a great sweet lady that helped us with everything she was a doll. It's a great place to go for pretty much anything and they are open late on weekends which is really great. I loved the service and everyone was soo nice and the food was amazing!!! when we come back in to town we will be going back there again..

• Visited June 2014
Harrisburg, PA
“What you'd expect”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Clean, decent food and good service. What I would expect from just about any Friendly's. Some recent menu changes have been a great addition - chicken and strawberry salad was very good.

Visited February 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Not so friendly Friendly's”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Except for 4 tables, the restaurant was empty; they sent me and my young daughter to the 'enclosed' area (which I guess is for people with children). I asked to be seated in the main area so she then sat us in the furthest corner. Needless to say she did not like that I wasn't happy. An empty restaurant that is having a fundraiser for a children's organization and this is how they treat customers? Did not appreciate it, did not feel welcomed. They should consider acting like the name of the restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Freeze-e”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We were in town for a wedding and the staff went out of their way to give us an enjoyable experience each time we went in (all weekend!) From balloons with written on greetings (best wishes, many years of love) to surprise desserts, we had a great time. And my freeze-e (I think that's what it's called) was better than blizzards that I've had!!!

Visited March 2014