“Great Seafood Variety”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Enjoyed lunch here after church. My Uncle introduced me to red Lobster when I was young in Orlando, Florida. Very nice variety of seafood. Our service was excellent!

Reviewed March 20, 2018

Our family was split on the food, my coconut shrimp my wife's shrimp were over cooked and as tough as shoe leather. Our daughter had shrimp and steak was excellent. The children's fish and chips were terrible, very poor quality fish that was dripping with oil.

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

Went to an early dinner with extended family. Not my choice of restaurants, but this is where we go in remembrance of a loved one who enjoyed the place. Here's the bottom line. Service was excellent and the food was ok. The problem was that the server told us they were out of haddock and swordfish. It was only 4:00 in the afternoon! An explanation like a delivery problem would have been nice. At any rate, the food is overpriced similar to prices at fine dining establishments. I don't want to pay that much at a franchised restaurant. Will make it a point to not join our group next year.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

3 of us decided to go to Red Lobster to try their new small plates. They were out of the Lobster Roll which is what we really wanted. The restaurant was not crowded but the service was very slow. The first order of biscuits were falling apart. I ordered the 4 course meal not realizing I would only get 1/2 order of Shrimp Alfredo Linguini which was very good. The baked potato was hard and tasted old. I got a second one and no difference It is obvious they were left over from sometime, probably lunch. The salads were very small with very little dressing. My husband's cole slaw tasted old. His clam chowder had very few clams. We did not get the service tables around us were getting. Our server seemed to disappear for long periods of time. Others were offered drinks and biscuits to go, we were not. It seems Red Lobster has raised their prices, lowered the amount of food and also the quality. Maybe we just hit a bad server on a slow night but we are not anxious to go back. There are too many good restaurants to have a meal like this one

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

We recently ate here and at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse. Red Lobster won hands down!! Can’t believe I am saying this because our bill at Ruth’s Chris was more than double the price of Red Lobster. Plus, Red Lobster served us more food! Caleb, our server, was excellent as was the manager who came around to check on us. Really pleased with our dinner here. Served really hot (had to send dishes back at Ruth’s Chris because they were cold) and the meal was really tasty! We’ll be back when in Harrisburg!