“Great Hotel”

Ranked #27 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I came to this hotel in March and i enjoyed myself. The staff was friendly the lady that checked me in was Faith and she provided professional customer service. She was able to answer any questions i had and the hotel overall was amazing great room size and very clean. It was close to a variety of entertainment and things to do.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Luke B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
I would like to thank you for your recent stay and review at the Candlewood Suites Harrisburg/Hershey. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive very hard to make each and every guest feel comfortable and relaxing. I will pass your comments onto my staff and I hope that we are your choice of hotel in the future. It was an honor to have you as a guest

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

I came to this hotel because I made a trip to Harrisburg to go visit Hershey park.. This is defiantly one of the best hotels by far!! Great customer service and very nice people!! I was assisted checking out by an employee named Faith and she was very happy and joyful, she made me feel like she was happy I chose the hotel. If anyone is in the Harrisburg area THIS HOTEL IS THE PLACE TO STAY!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Luke B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
First off I would like to thank you for your recent stay and review of the Candlewood Suites Harrisburg/Hershey. We strive to make each and every guests stay comfortable and relaxing. We want it to be a home away from home. I will pass your comments on to my staff and Faith and I thank you for your comments on her. I hope that you choose us again in the future and it was an honor to be your hotel of choice. Thank you
santa fe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

My wife and i recently stayed at this location and loved it. The staff was very professional and the hotel was spotless. Great job to everyone and we will return again. We did not get a chance to speak with the manager but he/she is going a great job

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for your recent stay and review of the Candlewood Suites Harrisburg/Hershey. We strive to make each and every guest feel warm and welcome and I am very happy that you felt that way. I will pass your comments on to my staff and once again I thank you for staying with us. It was an honor to be your hotel of choice.
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

While staying here I found that the front desk staff was very quick and helpful. My husband and I were checked in as soon as we arrived and were shown the hotel facilities (i.e., gym, pool, and movie room). The staff were kind and helpful enough to let us know of some great local restaurants near by. We decided to eat at the Hibachi buffet which had a great lunch special. We very much enjoyed the stay in our suite which had a very comfortable large bed and luxury bathroom as well as kitchenette area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nikita M
I would like to thank you for your recent stay and review of the Candlewood Suites Harrisburg/Hershey. We strive to make each and every guest feel warm and welcome and I am very glad you felt that way. I will pass your comments on to my staff and I thank you again for staying with us. It was an honor to be your hotel of choice.
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

I was greeted warmly by front desk staff. The front desk manager (Luke) was very helpful in assisting me to find a place to eat and recommended some recreational things in the area. The room was comfortable and welcoming. Had an overall great stay. I would recommend this location to any one.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
I would like to kindly thank you for your recent stay and review at the Candlewood Suites Harrisburg/Hershey. I would like to thank you for the kind words and it was an honor to assist you. We strive very hard to make each and every guest feel warm and welcome. I hope that we get to be your hotel of choice again in the future and once again I thank you for honoring us with your stay. Thank you
Clarksburg, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

I have stayed here for over a month know and have not one complaint. They staff is great. From Lee and Luke the management I have always got prompt and courteous service. Tara at the front desk is also a great person to deal with. The house keepers are also great taking care of my room when ever I need something. They all go above and beyond weather it is just me or when my wife daughter and dog come up every other weekend. These people make being away from home so much easier. So this is a great place to be for a stay weather it be work ,vacation or just a weekend away from the kids .

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Luke B, Manager at Candlewood Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
I would like to thank you for your review of our Candlewood Suites Harrisburg-Hershey. It is our goal to make sure each and every guests stay is as comfortable and relaxing as it can be. I thank you for being a highly valued customer and we are so glad that you chose us to stay with. I will pass your review on to my staff. Once again thank you for your stay and such a great review.
Delanson, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

The person named ricky checkng us in was very rude to us and the cusotmer ahead of us. Wr asked to see the room fist before we paid and ricky asked if there was a problem and wouldnt let us see the room. The lady ahead of us was told by a manager to go to front desk for pillows ricky said he didnt have any. The kady asked for a manager and he said there was nine he was alone , well it turns out the lady got the manager and her pillows. This put us in a grimm mood and felt like wr should take our busness elswhere.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
First off, I would like to extend my apologies for the unfortunate encounter you had. This is not our standard practice and the person has been dealt with. We strive to make each and every guests stay as comfortable and relaxing as we can and im sorry that we failed for your stay. I hope that we can be your choice for future stays and that you give us a second chance to show you that the problems have been corrected. Once again my apologies and I thank you for bringing this to our attention.