“Stay here!”

Ranked #28 of 50 Hotels in Harrisburg
Monmouth Junction, New Jersey
“Stay here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

My family and I frequently visit Hershey Park. I decided to try this hotel this time, and all i can say is that "this is my new favorite spot"! From the phone call before I arrived needing help with directions until I checked out I was very pleased! The hotel is new, clean, beautiful, with spacious rooms. I stayed in the double queen room; we had two older kids and a baby. There was so much room. The kitchenette in the room was fantastic with a full size fridge, stovetop and sink. The room was spotless and had that great new room smell. First time in a hotel I didn't spray Lysol!! I am a germaphobe, but felt good in this room. I know it's new, so I hope as time goes by and the rooms become old, they still keep it 'new'!! The pool area is nice, and location is perfect, near food and shopping, and just a quick 15 minute to Hershey Park. We cant wait to go back!

• Stayed September 2013
CWSHH_Manager, Manager at Candlewood Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking time to share your experience at our hotel! We share our reviews with our staff members so your feed back is very important to us as we want to be the best hotel we can be!

We are pleased to hear that the cleanliness of our rooms exceeded your expectations! Our staff takes great pride in our hotel and we will do our best to keep it in the best tip top shape and still new as time passes!

Thank you again for your feedback! We hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Howell, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

The wife and I stayed at this new Candlewood Suites Hotel during the 2013 Hershey RV show...only 7 miles away.
The Hotel was immaculate, decorated with modern touches and located near all types of dining options.
Amoung the stand out features of this Hotel.....is the Indoor 2 story high pool room, complete with underwater lighting....music sound system....and a separate multi-jet jacuzzi.....who could ask for more.
A very nice extra feature of this hotel....is out at the back parking lot....a large gazebo with two bbq gas grills and two large picnic tables...........bring your steaks and party in any weather.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 1st floor....are closest to gym, the pool, and the 24/7 convenience mart, with ice and...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We are happy to hear that our amenities blew you away while you stayed with us!

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Stayed at this hotel by chance during a road trip and was extremely pleased with the quality of the hotel. This hotel is brand new and modern, the staff was very helpful, the beds were really comfortable and the hotel was really clean. Overall it was a great value for the price. My family was treated very well by the staff and that made the hotel experience superb. The amenities were really nice and I will definitely take my family back to the hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We are happy to hear that the excellent customer service you and you family received made your stay at our hotel all the more special and that the cleanliness and modern feel of our rooms was above you expectations!

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Wonderful stay. From the time we walked in the door we were greeted like we were important. Ian gave us a tour of the hotel. He was so excited about the hotel and what it had to offer. On the day of check in, Ian again greeted us with umbrellas because it was pouring outside. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The pool area was also very clean. it has a relaxing gazebo area and community room. I have not one complaint and I'm very picky. I highly recommend this hotel. I will be back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

We are so happy to hear that Ian was able to share his enthusiasm from the very first tour, to check-in, and to check-out and provide you with the best customer service! We greatly appreciate you compliments and will be sharing your thoughts with him!

Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had a wonderful visit to this new hotel. The property was beautiful. It was our first visit to the area, but will not be our last. The staff was great very helpful in giving us ideas of different places to visit . We have a 2 yr old and the staff was really nice to him and listen to him tell them about his day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
CWSHH_Manager, Manager at Candlewood Suites Harrisburg Hershey, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

We're happy to hear that our staff took great care of you and your family during your stay with us!

Thank you again for your feed back! We hope to see you soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My stay at Candlewood Suites Harrisburg Hershey was one of the best Hotel experiences I have had. The hotel is brand new, rooms are very modern and immaculate. The pool is amazing - 2 stories high. The staff is extremely friendly. I come here on business in the Harrisburg area quite often, and will always stay here. The location is wonderful as it sits a little back from the main highway and gives a wonderful view. Stay here.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Jones_adam61
Dear Guest,

We are happy to hear that your experience at our hotel, our amenities, and the friendliness of our staff made your stay with us one of the best you have had!

Thank you again for your feed back! We hope to see you soon!
Bluffton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Candlewood of Harrisburg is a newer inn designed for the business traveler. Don't look for breakfast because there isn't one. Each room has a full kitchen with large frig, ice maker. They have a library of books and DVDs. Room service is weekly. For business and (remote) convention events this is a great place. Its close to an area with resturants and grocery stores also. The rate is lower than many hotels closer to Harrisburg proper. I'ed stay there again in a minute!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feed back! We hope to see you soon!