“Typical tex-mex establishment” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Typical tex-mex establishment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Okay if you're in the mood for typical tex-mex food. We left with full bellies, but weren't blown away by the food or service. I was not happy about our table, right near the kitchen door, with about two feet of space for the servers to pass through. Everytime they passed behind me with a hot plate I got a little nervous. Also, this is the only tex-mex restaurant I have been to where you have to pay extra for a chips and salsa refill.

Visited March 2013

Bucks County, Pennsylvania
“MEXCAN FIESTA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

this place is the best Mexican resturant in south central PA. Now has 8 loctions.
Always enjoyable meals. good Mex beer selections on tap and bottles. Nicely made margeritas.
Good for families. good for business meals if your client likes Mexican food. Ver reasonably priced. good service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Waynesboro, Virginia
“Just OK.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I met a friend at El Rodeo for lunch on a Saturday. I got the chicken enchiladas; they were good. The service was OK; it took forever to get the check back from the waiter once we paid. I've been to El Rodeo before and will visit again. It was good, but not great.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“bad soup”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

ordered black bean soup, tasted like they opened a can of black beans added water water & served it. was very disappointed, when I said something, no one tried to correct it

Visited October 2012
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“decent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was a family lunch on a Saturday afternoon. My wife had a salad, I had the mixed fajitas with steak and shrimp. They charge extra for cheese on a fajita, wow, that was a bit disappointing. $3.89 for a bottle of dosxx's , sheez $94.00 a case? My future son in law had soup and a small enchilada platter, when we were convrsing after our meal, he asked for a cup of coffee, by the look on our servers face this request either irritated the hell out of her or she had never heard the word coffee before.

The check came to $59.00 for 4 lunches and kids meal hot dog,