“Disappointing food.”

Applebee's
Ranked #194 of 552 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Usually chain restaurants maintain a certain quality of food - not this Applebee's. I had steak and my husband chicken. The steak was low quality in taste and texture, while the chicken very dry and tasteless.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

WE only go to Applebees in Mechanicsburg, as they have very professional service & food...You Will Not get this in Harrisburg, Pa <service & food on Rt. 22 disgusting>

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We decided to stop after a long trip. It was very busy with a wait. Once we ordered, the food was worth the wait.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was definitely not the food or atmosphere I was used to with the Applebee's I have eaten at in the past. It felt more like a local bar than a family and couples up to date chain restaurant. Food quality and presentation lacking...actually felt bad after eating.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I liked the food but we received the wrong order for one of the people in our party. We kept the meal anyway they were so busy we didn't want to wait or bother. Takes to long to get a beer.