“Fun with friends”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We were seated in a relatively short time. The meal and service were good at this Olive Garden. We love their salad and this was our lunch. I had asked for the bread sticks to be without butter and salt and the kitchen accommodated this request. Why must they only five a half bowl of salad at a table of 4 who only order salad?

1  Thank kc2ahl

Reviewed August 6, 2014

From the house red to the warm bread sticks and crisp garden salad, the Olive Garden is a sure bet. Kids love the build your own pasta. Chicken parm is my favorite. Reservations are a good idea to avoid waiting.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Good friendly service. The food was good, but the hummus was spicy. Everything you'd expect from the chain.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

My co-workers and I ate at this Olive Garden on our lunch break and I can honestly say I would never recommend it. The waitress never really stopped by to check on us while we were there, on top of that the kitchen made the wrong meal for my co-worker. I ordered the ravioli di portebello meal and it was pretty bad. I worked for an Olive Garden for about 3 years and ever since then I've always ordered that meal because it's my favorite. However, this one didn't taste right at all. There were no mushrooms except in the raviolis and the sauce was very very oily.

1  Thank Kate P
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Our family of six visited here for Easter dinner. Usually Sunday is a nightmare in places like these, but we figured most people eat at home on Easter and I guess we were right--it wasn't very crowded this particular day.

The waiter (Tim) was cordial and professional, gladly accommodating our allergy issues and special requests without a hint of bother. The food was perfectly cooked, the breadsticks were abundant (in both quantity and calories), the salad and soups were fresh.

Total food bill after tip was about $120, kind of steep for us, but we left feeling that the experience more than matched the price.

Keep up the great work! If you can find a way to keep wait times to a minimum, we'd visit more often.

1  Thank Michael810