“Awesome breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Ate breakfast here while passing thru Harrisburg. Fast seating, great service and the food was really good. Would love to go here again!

Reviewed December 3, 2009

This diner was conveniently located near my hotel and had an extensive menu, decent prices, and many pies to choose from.

Reviewed December 1, 2009

Went for a late breakfast with the wife and kids.

Nice, bright, clean, friendly place. Food, portion, price, and service were all good. Paid about $35 for the 5 of us for breakfast. (one kid did have mac and cheese for lunch).

No complaints

Reviewed December 1, 2009

This is a great diner in Harrisburg. I have been here for breakfast lunch and dinner...any meal is great at this place.

Reviewed March 5, 2009

My husband and I visited this place during New Years weekend 2009. The food was just like the good old days when my Mom would take us to the local diner as a treat. I had a waffle with strawberry topping, and it was finger licking good. The eggs were made to order and the potatoes were obviously freshly prepared. They tasted almost like potatoes cakes surrounded by a golden crispy layer. Bacon was just the way I like it.....crispy. My husband enjoyed his breakfast as well. I was only sorry that we did not eat here everyday that we were in town. I looked around at the other plates coming out and everything looked delicious. From the burgers to the soups and salads and comfort foods. Plus there was a large selection of dessert items but I was too stuffed to try any. Since I'm from NC I don't know when I will be there again but if you are in Harrisburg check this place out, you won't be disappointed.