“I love this place!!!”
Review of Mangia Qui

Mangia Qui
Reserve with OpenTable
Mangia Qui is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 593 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mangia Qui offers regional Italian dishes using local ingredients as well as artisan Italian meats and cheeses.
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Lovely Italian restaurant across the street from the capitol. Indoor and outdoor seating. Modern art lining the walls with a full bar in the back of the restaurant. A large pitcher of fresh Sangria and ripe tomatoes sit on top of it. It's a romantic yet social/business casual eatery. They have a great selection of wines and cocktails. The list includes sparkling/white/reds by the glass and by the bottle. The menu gives you antipastas, primis then secondis. We had the zucchini flower stuffed with two house made cheeses and the figs with pecorino (both were antipasti specials). They were unbelievable! We also had two dinner specials which were the ribeye with a balsamic red wine glaze and gorgonzola melt and a black truffle pasta with truffle oil. The steak was delicious with amazing flavor! The truffle pasta was maybe the best pasta dish I have ever tasted (and I've visited Italy and have been to some amazing Italian restaurants there)! Overall, we had great service, unbelievably great food, great wine and just a wonderful experience! We will definitely return!!!

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank Leslie S

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Mangia Qui features a delicious menu, and it is obvious how much care and pride the chef takes in crafting each dish. The meal was outstanding and the service was excellent. This is my favorite restaurant in Harrisburg. I look forward to returning for another special meal.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Apparently Sunday brunch seating is also in Rubicon. So while I can’t comment on the atmosphere at Mangia Qui itself, it was quite nice in Rubicon. The meal was great, better than many other area brunch options. Good service as well. Would definitely return.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

I found this restaurant randomly from Google map, instead of TA as I usually do .
So happy to have a good brunch there, its home made Holland sauce tated rich, so did the bread in "Italian breakfast" .

Waitresses were very nice and professional.

My husband and I did enjoy the food and service in Mangos Qui.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018

I love this place - especially for Sunday Brunch. They always have some interesting and tasty specials.

Date of visit: January 2018