“Snobs....”
Review of Mangia Qui

Mangia Qui
Reserve with OpenTable
Mangia Qui is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 559 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mangia Qui offers regional Italian dishes using local ingredients as well as artisan Italian meats and cheeses.
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Walked in, asked if we wanted sparking water,..for 12.00 We said tap would be fine, totally snubbed. We also didn't need expensive starter drinks, snubbed again. We actually were so uncomfortable, we asked to be excused and went upstairs to their tapa bar. The waitresses downstairs were real &$@)&)&). Never....ever,,..again

3  Thank Gscharles

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a delicious Sunday Brunch. The food was phenomenal and inspiring drinks had us talking away. The location is nestled between other businesses and you can easily pass it. We will be returning.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This boutique eatery is located a short walk from the state capitol. While the exterior is rather off-putting, the food and service are first rate.
The Sunday brunch is deservedly popular. Eggs Benedict are a particular favorite. This is a small restaurant, so make reservations. The upstairs area requires negotiating a step staircase, but there are some tables on the first floor.
Parking can be challenging for those who don't like to parallel park.
Prices are reasonable, so give it a try.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Traveled here from Atlanta and are thrilled to have stumbled onto Mangia Qui. The atmosphere and menu rivals the best boutique restaurants in Atlanta. A true gem! Artistry behind the bar and with the presentation of unique and flavorful menu selections. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My first outing to Mangia Qui, for my birthday, was a wonderful gift/Sunday brunch from close friends. We were seated downstairs, and this is not large venue. First, what struck me immediately was the service that was authentically positive and helpful. ALL staff interacted as he/she passed by the table, not intrusively, but rather, briefly "connected" via delightful concern to make sure all was well. We ordered a tapas/appetizer that contained fair servings for two people, but which four people shared and tasted. With cocktails [I loved the spicy with a "kick" bloody Mary and a special gin drink] from the bar, the tapas included salty/sweet favorite=bacon-wrapped dates on mascarpone, tasty salmon/cheese hors d'oeurve, quarter-sized slices from a variety of Spanish meats, and a wonderfully-orchestrated Italian vegetable antipasto. Although I never ate swordfish, I decided to try the fish once the wait person described it's taste between a salmon and cod. Indeed, her description was spot on: the swordfish presentation coupled with the vegetables [and roasted garlic] was as visually pleasing as it was sensory experience that would have found familiar comfort in Isabel Allende's "Aphrodite." One friend ordered that last paella available that day, and we bore witness to her "lost food" reunion of sorts, as she described the meal as one of the best since her time in Miami over a decade ago. Needless to say, my other friends were equally as smitten by their food choices. I was struck by the creative selections that were on and off menu. I was not disappointed. I was in disbelief that such a fine dining experience was located in Harrisburg, PA, but I am also very happy that the restaurant close by. I definitely would recommend Mangia Qui, to any individual who enjoys partaking in the art of food at it's sensory finest. I cannot wait to return, and I certainly recommend reservations.