“Suprisingly amazing find!”

Underdog
Ranked #84 of 569 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Found this place late night after a trip to Hershey Park. Looks like a dive from the outside but we were amazed by the friendly service, HUGE selection of well priced craft beers, and the wings were hands down the best we've ever had. (And we're from Buffalo, NY!) They had well priced specials each day, and we wish we had made it back for bloody mary's with our server the following Sunday morning(he was very cute!) We'll definitely be back the next time as this was a great menu at a great price!!

1  Thank kristyroot

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We love the 'dog. They have the best wings anywhere in the Harrisburg/Hershey/Lancaster area. Servers are excellent and friendly. Large selection of food and we never were disappointed with anything we ordered. Decent beer prices and selection as well.

1  Thank dme44
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I love wings. But it's really hard to find a place that makes them right. Sometimes they are too damp and not crispy. Other times they taste old or just plain disgusting. But here I tried several and they were all so good! I have a favorite "old bay" and it sounds odd but so crispy and delicious, I truly have not had a better wing and I travel for a living so I've been everywhere. !!! Trust me on this one.... Yummmmm!!!

1  Thank finallymercedes
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is a really nice place to eat and enjoy some down time with family and/or friends. The food is really good and and it's a fun atmosphere. Portions are huge - and fairly priced.

1  Thank Tildy9423
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I recently quit smoking, but that does not stop me from enjoying the Underdog. Good menu with quick service. Great bar and wait staff. Clientele is friendly and welcoming. Never had a bad trip to the Underdog.