“Great Food, Great Service! - Just wish I could view menu online!”
Review of Subway Cafe

Subway Cafe
Ranked #49 of 559 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed December 28, 2009

I love this place. Only problem was finding it the first time. I typed "Subway Cafe" into Google and got a link to the "Subway" franchise. NOT THE SAME THING!

I don't know why they allow their web traffic to point to Subway, but it seems a shame. The food and atmosphere is way better than Subway.

Hey guys, get your website up so I can send friends to your menu and you can get more to go orders so the place isn't so packed when I try to get a seat!

Reviewed December 3, 2009

The ownership changed some years back, but they had the brilliant idea to not change a thing, Best pizza west of the Hudson and east of Arizona. Thin and very crispy, single serving pies. Terrific veal parm and spaghetti. Great bar service. Extremely loyal clientele. Giant fishbowls of beer or soda.

Reviewed April 5, 2009

Whodidit...you go uptown and have your same old same old stuff...the rest of us will go to the Subway Cafe and enjoy our dinner. Take your friends with you also. NO COMPLAINERS in this place or the patrons will throw you out!!!! The pizza is fantastic and maybe if the complainers stay out of the place the service will be better since they won't have to deal with you all evening. I would recommend this place to any of my friends and of course have recommended it. Now I can't get into the place for dinner.

Reviewed April 3, 2009

They're food is SO yum and cheap too!

Reviewed February 17, 2009

I love this little pizza place. It has a retro feel and the food is fabulous. Nothing can compare to the cheese pizza and the sauce is incredible!