“Did not disappoint!”

Ranked #25 of 569 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I've always heard about the great reputation that this restaurant has and now I know why. The food was excellent. Service was equally as good. Our server was prompt and attentive - we never had to wait for a thing. Food was ordered and delivered hot within 20 minutes. This was probably the best service I ever experienced in Harrisburg! Highly recommend that you try this place at least once.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have been going to this restaurant for many years and still look forward to going there. The seafood is excellent and the prime rib is out of this world. My husband's cousin eats prime rib regularly in the states and central America and always wants to go to Progress Grill when he visits us. The food is consistantly very well prepared.

1  Thank pjplomari
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Have been there twice now. Nice variety of food choices with good price/value. Service very good as well. Decor could be updated but very clean, well run restaurant.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

We were planning on having dinner in downtown Harrisburg with an old friend, and a traffic accident on I-83 necessitated a change in plans. I recalled reading about the Progress Grill, and my wife used her smartphone to get us there.

Good choice! The service was prompt and attentive, and the atmosphere was free of televisions in the dining room, or excess noise that would make conversation difficult. I had the greek salad to start, followed by a very tasty, medium-rare rack of lamb. My wife had scallops and shrimp scampi over rice pilaf.

While this restaurant is about 45 minutes from home, would certainly enjoy trying some of the other dishes next time we are in the Harrisburg area.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I like taking family and friends here on special occasions. The staff is great and the food is always delicious. It's been around for a while and can get very busy on weeknights.