“Very good food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Firehouse

Firehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Firehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 535 Restaurants in Harrisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kreamer
“Very good food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Went here a few weeks ago. Whatta great place to eat! Love the atmosphere as a former firehouse. Very neat memorabilia around the whole restaurant! Had a great appetizer of spinach, crab and artichoke dip. They give you lots to eat! We also had calimari which was huge and ver y tasty! Our meals were wonderfully prepared and reasonable priced in my opinion! I had Chicken wrapped in bacon and my wife had Prime Rib. Very good food and won't go away hungry! Will be eating there again!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Brian W

“Cozy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Excellent food and atmosphere. It could use more space it's a little crowded. come early to get good seating .

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank rubensphoto
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent service & Excellent food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

My boyfriend and some friends of ours decided to try somewhere different for dinner a few months ago and I found some reviews for the Firehouse. I must say, I was quite impressed. The food was delicious and our waitress was very good. For how busy it was, I was able to call an hour before and make a reservation and even though it was busy when we were there, our booth was so big and on the top floor that it did not even feel like many people were there. We weren't bothered by noise or anything.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank saritchie
“Good HBG Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

I work downtown and frequent this establishment for lunch. The food is always very good and the service is pretty efficient.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank HBURG1061
Williamstown, PA
“Get the steak and calamari salad - delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

I have had other things on the menu, but 99% of the time I get the steak and calamari salad. The steak is so tender and the calamari is some of the best I've had! This restaurant is unique, as well...located in an old firehouse 3 floors which includes a room for private parties.

• Visited December 2012